1,128 results
All reviews one way system executive room riverside restaurant no lift feature room courtyard bar old building boston stump centre of town car park lovely hotel overlooking the river central location evening meal main course sat nav saturday night
Reviewed November 4, 2018

On Thursday last week I found myself having to travel from Gloucestershire to Boston at short notice to visit my father who had been rushed into Pilgrims Hospital. Going on line to find a hotel quickly the White Hart turned up with a good last-minute deal. Having travelled a lot with my job I know it can sometimes be a lottery booking a hotel site unseen, particularly one you are not familiar with. I was therefore pleasantly surprised when I checked in, your staff were helpful and friendly in a genuine way (not at all corporate) the room was excellent and the facilities superb. In addition, the nice touch of a printed potted history of the hotel was freely available, why more hotel don’t do this when they occupy such interesting sites, I don’t know?

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
White Hart B, Front Office Manager at The White Hart Hotel, Eatery & Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2018

Thank you for the feedback from your recent visit. I am so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your visit and that the staff made your stay very comfortable for you. We all also hope that your Father is on the mend. We would love to see you back again if you was in the area.

Reviewed November 4, 2018

The staff went the extra mile,the food was lovely,the room was clean and spacious and the bathroom was brilliant!Nothing was too much for the staff,they were lovely.Would recommend this hotel,well worth staying here

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and also enjoyed dining with us! We would love to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

Was here for a family party in the function room. Party itself was great and the room was very nice and spacious. Staff seemed a bit rude, but it was a busy day for them. Some of the family were staying at the hotel, had a look at their rooms, seemed ok but quite dated and not comfortable looking. Given the price of the rooms I was pleased I booked a different hotel, as these were not worth it. The food in the restaurant was nice but overpriced and the menu could have been better, and the bar again seemed overpriced. I’m used to London prices, I don’t expect them in Lincolnshire though. Overall great party but the hotel reputation made me expect more than we got.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 1, 2018

Lucky to get in because there was a big wedding party in the hotel so we could not complain too much about the room which was clean and comfortable but pretty small....nothing like the lovely executive room we had on our last stay.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank CNF215
White Hart B, Manager at The White Hart Hotel, Eatery & Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2018

Thank you for leaving a review of your time with us. I am pleased to hear you chose to rejoin us for another lovely stay. We are sorry our deluxe room wasn't available on the night you stayed, hopefully it will be free for you on your next visit to us!
Kind regards
Dom - General manager

Reviewed October 15, 2018

We stayed for three nights which proved to be very enjoyable. We had a room with a view of the Stump and were served by some very helpful staff. There was a decent choice for both breakfast and dinner. Whilst our room was not the largest in the world it was clean, warm and comfortable and the en suite shower was perfectly ok. It was a bit of a hike to our room but since it was an old coaching inn and was also originally two separate buildings the building of a lift might cause some problems. However the various flights of stairs added to the character of the place. I would also suggest booking direct with the hotel as the price paid by us was 25% cheaper than that quoted by some internet booking sites.

Room tip: Disabled guests should seek rooms at the lowest level
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us! I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and yes booking direct is the way to go! We hope to see you again very soon
Kind regards