“Great Find”
Review of Ziang's

Ziang's
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

We came to Ziangs on my friends recommendation and were really glad we did.
Food was amazing - some of us having the traditional fish & chips, and the others chose from the Thai menu. The food took no time to arrive. Everyone loved what they ate (we were a mixed group of adults and young children).
You can have takeaway or choose to sit on the benches outside - with perfect views of the sea and boats. A lovely way to spend a summers afternoon.
Please note they only accept cash.
We will definitely be going back.

Reviewed July 11, 2017

The fish and chips was apparently wonderfull, but my spicey rice dish was superb and I had not expected to find Malaysian street food here. I wished they would concentrate on this , plenty of other fish and chips available, and they have such a tiny kitchen.

Reviewed July 11, 2017

The food is amazing! It is really great! And you can sit and look out at the water while you eat. But they do run out of food so keep an eye on their Facebook page.

Reviewed July 9, 2017

Stopped off with friends who said the fish and chips were superb but on arrival I saw a menu with more exotic offerings. Chose the nasi goreng which was so authentic. Very generous portion enough for 2 so asked for a container and shared the remainder with my husband for supper! Others had chosen fish and chips and again looked and tasted excellent.

Reviewed July 8, 2017

came across this place while I visited porlock weir my stepdad had a mini fish and chips which was fine for a lunchtime I shared a thai dish with mum which was well spiced and tasty and was enough for two.the only negative is the lack of seating as the owner states its a take away but porlock weir is such a nice place to visit you don't really want to take food away.