“Great place”
Review of Simply Delicious

Simply Delicious
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Stopped off here for lunch whilst cycling in the area. Very friendly, helpful staff, great food and value for money!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Good menu choices but the service really made it. So friendly!
Tasty lunch and the cakes were delish!!!

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank SuziGlasgow
Reviewed January 31, 2018

When you are in Castle Douglas and are looking for a nice wee place for something to eat, then the place that I am about to review is the place for you, and that place is Simply Delicious located at 134 High Street. I visited Simply Delicious for my lunch when I was in Castle Douglas yesterday and had a BLT roll washed down with diet coke which was absolutely delicious and which I would recommend. Other reasons why I like this café are that the place is clean, the welcome is warm and the staff are friendly. I would recommend this place

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank Rachael S
Reviewed August 17, 2017

When you are in Castle Douglas and looking for somewhere nice to eat, then the place that I am about to review is the place for you, and that place is Simply Delicious located on the main shopping street which is King Street.

I visited Simply Delicious for my lunch today and really enjoyed my cheese and onion toastie with crisps and side salad on the side washed down with coke which was really delicious and which I would recommend.

Other reasons for liking Simply Delicious are that :-

1. The place is clean

2. The welcome is warm

3. The décor is really nice and cosy

4. The staff are friendly

I would recommend this place and I would return

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed July 28, 2017

We go here maybe twice a year for the indulgent treat of a fully cooked breakfast. In particular we like it as they have a vegetarian fully cooked breakfast and my husband is vegetarian. Tea/coffee/orange juice and toast are also included - what more could you want?! Efficient, quick and freindly service too.

Date of visit: July 2017