We booked the Ferry Boat Inn late for the Easter weekend - so didn't manage to get a sea view. We did however get a cozy,clean room on the third floor with a partial view of the harbour(with the option to change rooms to a front facing on the Sunday if we wished) - we were happy with our room so we stayed. The Hotel is in a prime location and we got a parking place right outside.Before going we read mixed review about the Hotel and staff.We were greated by the very friendly Amy and Nick, and proceeded to be delighted by the friendlieness of every member of staff we met, without exception - nothing was a bother to any of them - they even put up with our guitar playing and singing. Breakfast was excellent.We ate at the Hotel on out last night - I had a notion for a dish that wasn't on the menu - that wasn't a bother either.The highest accolade that we can give this Hotel is - that we are definitely going back !! The Andersons, Old Kilpatrick
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ferry Boat Inn is a 3 Star (Visit Scotland) 18th Century Inn, situated on the busy Shore Street of Ullapool overlooking Lochbroom and Ullapool Harbour. With 9 en-suite rooms and a lively Bar & Restaurant, The Ferry Boat Inn offers a welcoming stay right in the centre of Ullapool. Our Menu changes daily with local fish specials, main courses and of course delicious deserts too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Ferry Boat Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ferry Boat Hotel Ullapool
- The Ferry Boat Inn Ullapool, Scotland