Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Ways to Experience Glen Ord Distillery
from US$53.10
More Info
from US$90.70
More Info
All reviews our tour guide great tour asian market various stages single malt whisky making process wee dram malt whisky answered all our questions whole process tasting session great tasting tasting room enjoyable tour small group well worth the visit classic malts
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Having tried many Scotch whiskeys over the years, yet to find a whiskey I can say I like, thought I'd visit Glen Ord Distillery whilst on a break in Scotland. We arrived just in time to catch a tour that had just started, Sam our guide was a pleasurable and friendly sort, and quite entertaining!
The tour lasts an hour, entrance fee a reasonable £8 each (we were group of four). Fascinating and informative guide on the formation of a single malt, and a sample to try at the end! Brilliant time, thanks Glen Ord! p.s. Love the Singleton 12 year old!

3  Thank colinn326
Reviewed March 30, 2018

Went with a group of friends for a tour of the distillery last weekend, was very interesting.
Our guide Peter was very helpful on the history of how everything was made.
Really enjoyed the experience as this was the second time that I have done the tour we did ask a lot of questions and there was 4 that he could not answer.
I would recommend you do the tour.
When the tour was finished we then went to taste and were offered a taste of 12,15,18 year old whiskey. I don't like the stuff and so I took sample away with me for my dad.
The shop was well stocked with all kinds of whiskeys & gins, there is also a bar if you want to sit down and relax.
I believe they have started do functions and they have just had the first wedding there not that long ago.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

Me and my mum had a great visit at the distillery. Jackie gave us a wonderful tour, she was very nice and thought us a lot. Great experience, thank you! :)

1  Thank Mnnmjn
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

We’ve been to this distillery yesterday and I must say, although we were no fans of whiskey/scotch necessarily (with the exception of one of us) the guide (Dave) managed to convert us all. We were a group of 8 and we cannot praise Dave enough. He was patient, knowledgeable, funny and definitely made the tour itself more interesting. Dave is an asset for sure so give that man a pay rise

Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our tour with Peter! He was knowledgeable and personable. Took home a bottle that we can't find in the states.