“Mrs Julie Stevens ”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Catered to my family with no problem. The staff and food were amazing. Definitely will be visiting again.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Amazing food, sweet chef (also owner). Very welcoming and just a great experience. The chefs touch in his food is just absolutely unique and if your a regular customer you will instantly know who cook the food.

1  Thank Haajarah A
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Had a takeaway one week ago. It was extremely poor quality...oversweet and not a hint of spices or Herby bits in a Tikka Masala.just a sludge. Won't go there for food again.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

This is our second visit and the Indian food served on this boat is really good. The service is excellent and the views are great (We saw herons and other waders from the windows). Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

I'm pretty annoyed that I paid up for gloopy slop but that's probably because I'm too polite for my own good. Imagine you got a bucket of sugar, borrow some orange paint from a well known cheap airline. Mix it up and throw in some extremely dried bits of chicken (still not sure if it was actually chicken) and you have their version of a British classic... Chicken Tikka Massala.

My stomach did not forgive me for my poor decision making in chosing this place and a long visit to the throne was needed afterwards, possibly on account of the (overly generous) three star hygiene rating, the moulds in the "ship" and more humid than in Goa. Service was perfunctory at best. The menu was overwhelming. The worst 'Indian' food I've had in 47 countries and nothing like the food my Indian neighbours make.

1  Thank KyleSterry