“Rude service ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

Very nice food but the service was awful! Had a dirty glass so we had to complain and ask for a new one. He snatched the glass from the table without any apologies. Very rude. Will not be going again.

1  Thank ge7in

Reviewed August 24, 2017

I visit this restaurant every time I go to my Caravan, I have never had a bad meal here our friends also visit with us and we all love the place.
I can never get over the fantastic food the chef produces in such a small kitchen, the staff are always helpful and friendly and my grandchildren love the novelty of eating on a boat.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

Catered to my family with no problem. The staff and food were amazing. Definitely will be visiting again.

Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

Amazing food, sweet chef (also owner). Very welcoming and just a great experience. The chefs touch in his food is just absolutely unique and if your a regular customer you will instantly know who cook the food.

1  Thank Haajarah A
Reviewed July 22, 2017

Had a takeaway one week ago. It was extremely poor quality...oversweet and not a hint of spices or Herby bits in a Tikka Masala.just a sludge. Won't go there for food again.