“Fantastic food and view”
Review of Shampan

Shampan
Ranked #13 of 55 Restaurants in Cardigan
Price range: US$32 - US$40
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

Found this place after being recommended to us. They weren't wrong...food was excellent, so was the service.. also the view is beautiful, right on the edge of the river. This will be the 1st of many visits.

Reviewed April 8, 2018

I have been to this restaurant a few times now and, every time I come, it just seems to get better. The food is amazing and there is great service. I love the setting, I really love the food and love how close it is to my holiday home in Llangranog. The location is amazing and creative, on a boat with a beautiful view out over the estuary. I love watching the tides change through the windows and the water birds flying past. My favourite thing to eat is: seehk kebab to start, then chicken tikka mossala balti, with garlic naan and pilau rice. My only problem with it is that it is a bit run down on the inside and needs a bit of redecorating. Despite this though I would definitely recommend it for solo and family meals.

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

Lovely restaurant on river. We waiting a very long time for our food to arrive but when it did we weren't disappointed, it was delicious. The staff were pleasant and apologetic.

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Ate here with family, staff friendly. Great Bagla beer & food in a good setting. No complaints from me, this place would knock spots off of Abduls across the road.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Turned up without warning on Easter weekend evening requesting a table for 5. Staff quickly arranged seating to accomodate and food was of good quality and good value. The place does need TLC but you get what you pay for and overall i would recommend it for a good value Indian.