As soon as we walked into the Ty'r Graig Hotel it was a 'Wow' factor. 'Steve' the Hotel Manager greeted us with a great warmth and friendliness. He told us about the hotel and showed us around before we checked into our rooms. Our rooms were lovely and the sea view from our rooms were amazing. Breakfast was leisurley looking out over the sea and the service was very good.
We would recommend this hotel and we will be definately going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A landmark Victorian castle-hotel situated on the edge of Snowdonia National Park, overlooking Cardigan Bay. Approx. 1/2 mile out of Barmouth. An excellent base for anyone wishing to explore the surrounding areas. Recently described by a guest as 'an oasis of calm' it sits proudly between the mountains and the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ty'r Graig Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ty`r Graig Castle Hotel Barmouth
- Ty'r Graig Castle Barmouth, Wales