“Amazing brisket sandwich!!!”

Maple Diner and Smokehouse
Ranked #6 of 78 Restaurants in Wasaga Beach
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Description: Maple Diner and Smokehouse serves traditional breakfast, burgers, pulled pork, chicken, ribs and brisket. We offer both sit down and takeout meals.
Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

We took the family out for dinner and wanted to try something new. My girls loved the burgers. I had the brisket sandwich and it was absolutely divine. I'm not big on smiley flavours but this was anything but. The beef was so tender, it melted in my mouth. Simply amazing!!! We will be back again and again!!!

1  Thank Tam140

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Sometimes you just want a great burger...... well look no more !! We called for take-out and ordered the Maui and Mexican burgers. They were very juicy and tasty, the fries were really good, and the portions large. A place you must try.

1  Thank Denise G
Reviewed September 29, 2017

2 of us had lunch here and both were great. Homemade burgers and smoked brisket. Doesn't get much better than homemade. Friendly service by wait staff.

1  Thank 810suea
Reviewed September 25, 2017

For the Best 100% Angus Beef Hand- Made Burgers in Wasaga Beach pull up to Maple Diner and Smokehouse. Even though it has a 50s style look on the outside, Maple Diner is clean and the service is excellent. I ordered The Banquet Burger-it was huge with bacon, tomato and dill pickle. The fresh cut fries were delicious. My Burger needed some embellishment, so I asked our waitress for some Bar-B-Que sauce. She promptly brought a cup of sauce to add to my Banquet Burger- Out of this World flavour- I found out when the owner and chef came to our table that he makes the Bar-B-Que sauce himself, so I bought a 3 litre container of sauce for home. If you want good old fashioned burgers, ribs and pulled pork, visit Maple Diner and Smokehouse in Wasaga Beach..

1  Thank Bryan D
Reviewed September 4, 2017

Almost missed this place so glad we didn't. Food was fantastic, huge portions so make sure you're hungry. Server did a great job, friendly, welcoming and attentive.

1  Thank SmoochieAndTweety