All reviews swiss chalet family run picnic tables main beach microwave pool fence weekend owner
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I booked this hotel for one night. Never in my life have a been treated so bad. The owner of this motel treated me with so much disrespect, she even went as far as to tell me that she didn't like me. Told me that I shouldn't have booked there and too leave. The room smelled of mold, needed to wear flip flops in the shower. Didn't even sleep under the blankets. Terrible terrible terrible! If I could have rated this as a zero I would have!!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Elizabeth M
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

This is a family run motel. Probably one of the cleanest motels in Wasaga Beach. The owner really cares about her property and it shows. The saltwater pool is amazing it is heated to room temperature. The walk is not far at all between Walmart or the main strip (7-10min). We spent most of our time at the motel because it was comfortable and enjoyable. The rooms are a bit small but clean, you are not spending your time inside the rooms. The internet is almost non-existent. We also met some other people staying at the motel that became friends at the end of the weekend. I will always come to this motel if I'm ever in Wasaga.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank WTEH
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

This place was great! Highly recommended, all our needs were met! This family run Motel has the friendliest, kind, caring, hard working owners! The grounds are well maintained and landscaped. The heated salt water pool was awesome and immaculately clean! Also nice relaxing music around the pool. .We actually ended up booking 2 extra nights and didn't want to leave. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. Jurijus and Janina made us feel right at home and part of the family. If you're looking for a quiet, clean and relaxing getaway, then this is the place for you! Thanks again Janina!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Christine V
Reviewed September 29, 2016 via mobile

This nice family oriented motel has a greatest pool in this area. Sea salt warm water, clear as a tear. Light music around a pool , good company and you feel that you are on real vacation. 5 min walk to Wasaga beach. Clean rooms and very friendly owners . Recommending.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank olga 1
Reviewed September 6, 2016

Booked J & J's last minute for labour day weekend and had the most fantastic time! The room was clean, the bathroom was spotless, the salt water pool was great and the hostess was very friendly and welcoming. Short walk to the beach too with a microwave and refrigerator in the room. I would highly recommend staying here and we will definitely stay here again! Thank you for a great labour day weekend J & J's!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends