“So Happy”
Review of Johnny Feelgood's

Johnny Feelgood's
Ranked #37 of 75 Restaurants in Wasaga Beach
Price range: US$8 - US$38
Description: Italian-inspired casual fine dining in Wasaga Beach. Great for weekend brunch or dinner, always great food served with class in a great atmosphere.
Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

So the 'new guy' in town, Chris, made me one of the best meals I've had in this town in the 7 years I've lived here. An Italian-Montrealer, he now has a dinner menu to die for, and is expecting his liquor license in a couple of weeks. So looking forward to tasting more of the fresh meals he has to offer. So happy he's here!

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

This was by far the worst breakfast experience of my life. We were first told it would take 15 mins to receive our meal. Then they said it would take 30mins or more. Ended up waiting 1 hour. Food was cold. The "fresh fruits" were literally spoiled. The toast came out little to not toasted at all, no butter and cold. Pancakes and toast came after we received our main plate. Staff is completely unorganized and incompetent. The cook (owner) was more busy playing piano then taking care of all the waiting customers. We were told that the coffee was included, yet it was charged to us. Would not recommend to anyone.

3  Thank Ivan T
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Food are not fresh. Place is not clean. Moisisture on strawberry. Staff don’t know how to serve people. People are rude. More than 1 hour waiting for breakfast. Don’t go there.

3  Thank jfblanc
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

Finally, a great place to get breakfast in Wasaga! Spent 2 weekends in Wasaga this summer and both times we made sure to stop by Johnny Feelgoods for breakfast. Love the patio seating out front, but inside is just as good!

Service was fantastic! You can see the chef right in the kitchen cooking up a storm. Super comfortable, just like eating with family.

Breakfast burrito and big breakfast were both delicious.

Will definitely be returning. Always love to support local businesses!

2  Thank Roxanne B
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

Went for breakfast with two teenagers and my hubby. No where to park, we had to drive over a curb to get a "spot". Waitress was very friendly but when my son's breakfast came there was a long black hair in it. It was a little pricey for hair...thd coffee was good though

2  Thank Julie D
Michaudman, Owner at Johnny Feelgood's, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2017

Everything about this review is total BS except for the fact that you weren't happy with your meal. You were already whining when you showed up.

We have plenty of parking, but the restaurant was busy. You were offered 2 options to park and the cowboy who was driving decided to park on the lawn before I could see him. You know full well that there was parking on the other side of the building and were offered to use it...a fact you conveniently left out in your whining...i mean review.

Most restaurant owners work very hard to ensure that guests have a pleasant and memorable visit each and every time. Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, things arise that are out of our control. At that point, it's not about whether something happened, but how it's dealt with. We take each and every review, good or bad, very seriously. I've always told my staff that unhappy guests are the best source for learning.

Without hesitation, the meal was removed from the bill and we offered to make a new one at no cost, which you refused.

As for the so-called "long, black hair", no employee at the restaurant even has black hair. In fact, I am the only person who works in the kitchen and am clean-shaven and what little hair I have is very short and white, and I always wear a cap. For the record, whatever it was was very small, almost not visible and you were sitting outside on the patio. I have my doubts that it was a hair at all. Something blew into your son's food on the patio, lady. Sucks, but get over it.

I suggest the next time you review something, stick to the facts and leave your silly emotions out of it. You lead with a parking problem when the real issue was something completely different. The joke is...as soon as you left, I told my staff that you were the type to go whine on Tripadvisor.. and you did!