Wasaga Motel(Wasaga Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$106
J&J Motel(Wasaga Beach)
Book now, pay at stay
US$91
US$284
  • Beachfront
TripAdvisor
Wu Wu's Cabins(Wasaga Beach)
  • Pool
Albatross Motel(Wasaga Beach)
  • Free Internet
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 10, 2015

When we arrived, Nick was very friendly and welcoming. The villas were spacious and in good condition. The decks and the view was spectacular. The villas were less than a 5 minute walk from beach area 1. The security guards were very friendly and were respectful of our space. Nick was very helpful and was always available when needed. Our group received our security deposits with no problems, as there were no damages or garbage left behind. Would recommend and return any day.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Daniela A
Elizabeth R, Manager at Wasaga River Resort Inc, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2015

Wasaga River Resort Inc. remains to be the Number 1 Operator in Wasaga Beach and with guests like you coming through our doors ...... Number 1 isn't a hard number to achieve. The Management Team @ Wasaga River Resort thanks you and your guests for staying with us in 2015. So glad you had a wonderful time and enjoyed our Waterfront Villas with your friends and family.
Thank you for the respect you extended us; respect for person and property. Hope to see you all again real soon !

Reviewed July 8, 2015

Yes, I'm a little late with my review, but that's nothing unusual. Upon arrival we stepped out and we were awe struck. Such a beautiful place. A warm greeting from Nick and Elizebeth and we settled in. The view from the back deck was gorgeous. The perfect spot with easy access to everything. The villa itself was spotless with all the latest amenities. Every detail to cleanliness, is taken into account. We were there for a family function and everyone went home so pleased with our accommodations that we all want to go back. Thank you Wasaga River Resort for such a wonderful time. We will definately see you again next year !!

Room Tip: All rooms are tastefully decorated and comfortable. No complaints at all.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2015

Super clean, you could eat off the floors. Beautiful resort, great service and staff, very secure, great location. Close to all amenities. This is a must stay in Wasaga Beach. Located right on the river too.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Scott C
Reviewed July 4, 2015

This was by far the most beautiful place I have stayed at during a vacation. The owners were very helpful and nice and the Villas clean and inviting. My family and I intend to make this an annual spot. I already miss watching the gorgeous sunsets from the deck. Thank you Liz for everything and I look forward to seeing you again this fall.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Pammydee65
Reviewed July 3, 2015

Awesome place, I couldnt get over how clean the place was, and how nice. Wow so many bedrooms to be able to accommodate me and my party. More than enough room. And what a view!!! Was amazing to sit on the deck with a nice cold bevy and watch the sun go down, and equally as great to sit out with my morning coffee and listen to the birds and watch a few ducks and geese float down the river. Great location, a stone's throw almost to the beach, and a block up the street all the amenities I need, Walmart, the beer and liquor store, restaurants, Skull Island Mini Golf, Juniors Pizza. I cant wait to come up again and would definitely recommend the place. Superb owners, Big shout out to Nick and Liz, made sure we had everything we needed, clean linen on the beds, and loads of clean towels. And great to answer any questions about the town that we had, as to where to eat, shop and activities. Very knowledgeable about town events too.

Room Tip: My fav is Villa 40.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends