Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 19, 2017

It's not often you get to sleep so close to the world's largest fresh water beach, and that's how you'll feel when you take a room at the Georgian Inn. Having stayed in Wasaga a lot over the years, accommodations and availability have often been an issue, especially during the Wasaga Beach Motorcycle Rally. Well, we lucked out with a last minute cancellation and landed a 3 bedroom cottage for the Saturday night. First of all, did I mention the location? Right at the end of the beach strip, steps from the beach, it's a minute's walk to all things Wasaga, shorts, shades, suds and sandwiches. The cottage was great. Very clean and kept up. Having stayed in more than one "Spring Breaker" in Wasaga (places which will remain nameless) it was a welcomed surprise to find a family operated spot which was pridefully cared for. A nice backyard, with swings for "someone else's kids" , picnic tables for socializing and smokers, BBQ outside the door.... it was a real thrown back to the spots I'd visit when I was a kid with the family and people really cared for their motels. Les, our Inn keeper, was more than accommodating, having had to cancel (with notice) one of the nights due to weather. We've already re-booked the spot for next year's Motorcycle Weekend and can't wait to return. My new favourite "bunk" in Wasaga.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 19, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here one night while on a road trip thru Ontario. Loved this place with ocean views. Had a nice chat with the owners - very nice people. Close to the restaurants across the bridge too...great!

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

Last minute stay at this lovely motel a two minute walk to the beach, clean, homely.
And when I lost my phone and returned from down town Toronto . Bless them they found my phone ...
Ps I even saw a house keeper laundering curtains. So clean

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 17, 2016

Georgian Inn Resort Is A Fantastic Place To Stay! They Are Very Kind, Friendly, Polite And They Take Care Of There Guests.
My Family & I Have Been Going There For 2 Years Now And We Would Recommend This Place To Everyone!!
Very Clean Rooms & Cottages Place Is Kid Friendly And It Is Very Close To The Beach!
We Will Definitely Be Making This Place Our Vacation Spot Every Year From Now On!!

Thanks Less & Family For Your Kind Customer Care During Our Stay This Year :)

Virginia, Jessica & Family (Summer Of 2016)

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2016

We stayed at this cute little place for 3 nights. The location is excellent, and the rooms are clean and quiet. The fridge is a decent size and we overall had a very good stay. The rooms could be updated and the beds more comfortable but for the price we paid we were very happy. Free wifi and parking! Don't hesitate to stay here! We had no complaints and the cleaning women was super nice!

Date of stay: August 2016