All reviewsrapa nuiexplora offersspent nightsafternoon excursionthe main lodgeknowledgeable guidesbucket listfascinating placestaff went out of their wayexcursion optionsthe hotel offerspisco soursa special placelounge arearestaurant stafffacing the seaimportant sites
Reviewed June 27, 2017

If you are looking not only for an Hotel but for a place from where you can truly explore the Island then Explora is the best place to go.
Excellent service not only in the hotel but also outside, during the explorations with great trained guides that are happy to show you their amazing Island.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

This is going to be one of the most amazing experience you'll have in your hole life. The crew is going to help you to get the most of of Easter Island, and they're super sweet <3. They're filled with a lot of thing to do, so you won't, for sure, stay bored even for one day.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2017

Rapa Nui is BEAUTIFUL and Explora is without a doubt the most exclusive and special place to stay on the island. We stayed for three nights and enjoyed some really stellar cuisine while there. The cocktails were spectacular (still dreaming of my Maracuya Mojito sparkler) and the desserts were divine (chocolate tarte with guava jelly anyone?). Our regular waiter at lunch and dinner was a delightful young man named Claudio who became like a friend by the time we left there.

The views. the views. the views. The views the hotel offers over the sprawling fields of the island that drop off into the pacific are second to none. I watched the most enrapturing flame-coloured sunrise from the comfort of my bed thanks to the vast windows of the bedrooms.

The explorations on Rapa Nui, at least the ones we did, we not strenuous and tailored to our needs. We really wanted to experience an outdoor lunch, but alas, the weather would not permit this. Still what a dream Rapa Nui is and what a way to see and feel it, through Explora.

Thanks to Belen, the hostess, and the entire team, for making our Rapa Nui experience such an unforgettable one.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ExploraTeam, Director de Relaciones Públicas at explora Rapa Nui - All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2017

Dear traveler,

Thank you very much for taking the time to send your feedback. We are happy to read you had an “unforgettable” experience at explora Rapa Nui. We sincerely hope you had a pleasant return home and we invite you to live the explora experience in one of our three other destinations.

Best regards,

Francisco Covarrubias,
Rapa Nui Manager,
explora

Reviewed June 5, 2017

Everything you need is here. Great excursions and guides, many choices, wonderful attentive staff who go out of thier way to ensure your experience is fantastic, wondeful food and beautiful scenery. This is my second Explora and will not be my last. Thanks to Francisco and the team for a wonderful week that I will remember with fondness and joy.

Room Tip: All are awesome
Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed May 30, 2017

the small size of the hotel complimented by its luxurious feel and impressively attentive staff made my experience one never to be forgotten. The meals were all expertly chosen and prepared. The guides were extremely knowledgeable and friendly. The excursions were challenging enough to feel like an accomplishment while being easy enough for a novice hiker. my 6 day trip allowed me to do all of the excursions with room for a little time to myself. The intimate setting and casual demeanor of the hotel created a warm appeal. By the time I left I felt everyone there were more like new friends I had to say my good byes to rather than simply staff to help with the bags. I highly recommend this trip to anyone. If you're slightly hesitant, set that aside and go do it.

Room Tip: The room was beautiful with an amazing view. I had everything I needed. There is no wifi access in the rooms but that probably by design and keeps everyone in the common areas to socialize and exchange stories.
Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo