1,637 results
All reviews nice pool las mercedes breakfast buffet business traveler would highly recommend this hotel safe hotel top floor other hand nice restaurant el avila the check in process business trip sushi excellent hotel arepas city venezuela
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I travelled a lot during 2018 and tried several hotels in Caracas. This one was by far the best located, right in Las Mercedes, where there's plenty of things to do at walking distance. Service, compared to other hotels was way better and very good compared to other worldwide chain. It has inside nice meal and bar options, gym and swimming pool. At the top floors you can have amazing views and a jacuzzi!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Cristina P, Gerente at Eurobuilding Hotel and Suites Caracas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Ms. JennySarmiento

Thank you very much for your review and comments. On behalf of Eurobuilding Hotel & Suites Caracas, we are pleased to know that you have been able to enjoy our facilities and the service provided by our staff. We appreciate all the positive feedback. It delight us you had such a great experience and you would place us among the best.

We hope to welcome you back!

Kind Regards,

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed September 2, 2018

I believe this is one of the best hotels you can find in Caracas. The staff was professional, the area is pretty safe, the pool area was nice, the view breathtaking, the water pressure of the shower was bang even if they have water shortages in Caracas. The Venezuelan breakfast buffet was out of this world...the facilities are well maintained. I do recommend this hotel

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank SofiaMiau
Cristina P, Gerente at Eurobuilding Hotel and Suites Caracas, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Dear sofialej,

Thank you so much for your comments and positive feedback. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and to hear that our staff went above and beyond to ensure your experience was memorable. We also appreciate the feedback on our location and security. It was a pleasure to host you, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Serving is our commitment!

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

I have traveled a lot to Caracas and stayed in several different hotels through the years. In the 90 s i used to stay at Tamanaco - now in decadence - and at Hilton - not anymore as it is now state run and in a very unsafe area , in the 2000s i used to stay at JW, Lidotel or Embassy - those three actually dated and suffering of noticeable underinvestment in their premises. Trough all these years eurobuilding has been the only one that has maintained a fairly even good standard. So Please take my advice and stay here. Caracas is an unsafe city and you need a place that offers good food on premises and a good room standard. This place offers both and is really a 4 star, and could hold that category in any city of the world where you put it. With this i mean that this is the true catehory of the hotel and not a category “in the context of the current circumstances of the country”. Only flaw to be written about is the mess that is the check in process, it takes about 30 to 45 minutes between the waiting line that always is there at front desk and the process itself. On the other hand, if you want to venture outside the hotel for dining, this is within 5 minutes to “las mercedes which is one of the few remaining areas of restaurants worth visiting in Caracas. Of course you will find certain details related to the country económic situation, like the quality of toiletries (back a few years ago they where international brand, now they are of very modest quality, but hey, to even have a full set of toiletries in their country circumstances is to be grateful for) and some limited drinks offerings but all in all they manage to offer a 4 star experience. Highly recommend for business travelers

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank barranqtraveler
Cristina P, Gerente at Eurobuilding Hotel and Suites Caracas, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Dear Mr. barranqtraveler

On behalf of Eurobuilding Hotel & Suites Caracas we want to thank you for taking a few minutes to comment on your service experience.

We are glad to know that you received a great service during your stay, and the way you described.

We are truly grateful for your feedback and look forward to welcome you for another rewarding visit should you travels bring you back to Caracas.

Serving is our commitment!

Regards,

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

This hotel when it is not one thing, it is another, now housekeeping has this new routine of knocking on doors at 8:00 a.m. to check if you are using the room or not....and if you don't answer they will just barge in and open the room door.....Hey Eurobuilding, is there a exercise routine that your paying guests have to be ready for? Or any Military exercise for which all your guests have to be ready? What if I want to sleep in, can I..... in Eurobuilding Caracas one is not allowed to sleep in??

Hope in my next trip this nonsense has stopped, but you'll will surprise me with some new ridiculous system or rhing implemented in the hotel.

The only reason I stay here is because of the safe location and easy access to the places I have to move around to.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Dr75
Cristina P, Gerente at Eurobuilding Hotel and Suites Caracas, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Mr. Dr75

About the case that exposes with respect to the routine of knocking on doors at 8:00 a.m, it is a universal procedure that is executed continuously to be able to compare our operating system with the physical status of the rooms and validate the so-called "discrepancies" . I apologize on behalf of the Eurobuilding family if this caused you discomfort or mishaps with your rest. We observed that we were not up to your standards and for that I sincerely apologize.

We already took the corrective needed it to offer you a better service, also it was reflected in our system your requests for future stays.

I remain at your services for any additional requirement or concern you may have, through my email cparisi@hoteleuro.com

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

Great experience! The hotel is very well located. It’s private and quiet, nice place to have business meetings. The food is great, the Sushi restaurant is Amazing! Definitely I’ll stay here again on my next visit.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Cristina P, Gerente at Eurobuilding Hotel and Suites Caracas, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Mr. KevinF1302

We wanted to thank you for contacting us and share your comments in tripadvisor about your experience at Eurobuilding Hotel and Suites Caracas. We highly value the trust placed in us, that makes us continue working every day to offer a quality service.