“Good breakfast,, better service”
Review of Bentley's

Bentley's
Reviewed September 7, 2017

I had a late breakfast at Bentley's and opted to order instead of the buffet. The food was good and plentiful without being too much food. Coffee was good and that's a must!

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has great home cooked food at a great price. Breakfast, lunch or dinner it's all good. As with many of the restaurants in this area call ahead for hours of operation.

Reviewed April 1, 2017

Recently we spent a few days in Edgemont, was told that Bentley's had good food, a good breakfast and biscuits and gravy. So we ate one more there. I got a western omelet and I think the others got omelets. It comes with either toast or biscuits and gravy so of course I got biscuits and gravy. The omelet was good size and I think one of the best omelets I've ever eaten. Biscuits/gravy good, too. We found that they were having seafood buffet on the Saturday night, so we decided to do that. The food was good, to me, especially the fish. They also had "regular" shrimp, peel-and-eat shrimp, crawfish, and can't remember about other seafood. And the "usual" veggies and things. Our waitresses were friendly and they did not sit you down and forget about you. The only thing, it seemed a bit pricey for the buffet - $16.99 for adults and kids were even $11.99, I think. I have eaten seafood buffets that are not that expensive, and still good. But I would recommend eating there.

1  Thank SherlynH5
Reviewed March 21, 2017 via mobile

After reading the Trip Advisor reviews, we set out to find Bentley's while staying in the Fairfield Bay Area. We arrived about 5:30 on a Friday evening along with lots of locals who came in after us! A seafood buffet was being offered which included jumbo boiled shrimp...all of the items we sampled were excellent. Loved the vegetables (turnip greens and green beans, etc.). Service by a young lady was on point during our entire meal.

1  Thank Texasmom2boys2014
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

We had the quesadillas and the burgers. Both delicious, I was afraid to eat the quesadillas because I'm from San Antonio (home of the best Mexican food), but it was pretty tasty with lots of chicken, onions, and cheese.