All reviews steak hot tub my husband and i beautiful river views are amazing room was spacious would stay here again wonderful place valerie bluff valley gazebo fireplace accommodations arkansas
Reviewed October 12, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I were there for a three-day weekend and not looking for anything elaborate. Their lowest-priced room was smaller than a normal hotel room but had everything we needed, including a comfortable bed. The food was excellent, owners and staff friendly and helpful, and the view beautiful.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jofloyd
Valerie B, Owner at Biggers Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2015

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed January 10, 2015

I've stayed here two years in a row on business - for a week each time. The owners are so completely professional and also run an onsite steakhouse that I give 4 stars! When my room was double booked I was immediately upgraded to a suite! The morning breakfasts are substantial and the staff knows what customer service really is! Comfortable bed. Outstanding valley views. 100% peaceful at the end (or beginning) of a long day!

Room Tip: Not all rooms have fridge. Ask if you need fridge.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Trisha K
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

My son and I stayed here on a mens retreat. We stayed in the bungalow room. We were here from Sunday to Tuesday. We actually came to canoe and fish the spring river. The breakfast was awesome. Coffee was ready at 630 breakfast was not served till 830 which was great because my son and I got up early and went fishing about a mile away down the hill from the lodge. After our trip canoe Monday night our host served up a steak supper. This part is not open only Thursday through Saturday. However because of the large group they accommodated. It was definetly a awesome time spent with my son!

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 13, 2014

This was a nice getaway for my husband and I. Dave and Valerie who ran the B & B were so accommodating and went above and beyond to make our stay there wonderful. They made us feel like family and offered suggestions about where to eat and what to see. Dave cooked wonderful breakfasts for us both days. The view was gorgeous overlooking the river below. We'd love to stay again. It was so relaxing.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank teachertami
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We needed a night out for our anniversary, but didn't want to go too far because it was the first time away from our 1 year old son. Biggers Bed & Breakfast fit the bill and exceeded our expectations! We stayed in the Sheffield room over the 4th July weekend. It was very romantic and exactly as pictured on the website. The view of the Spring River was beautiful--especially at sunset and we could see fireworks out the large windows. However, we did not feel comfortable leaving the curtains open as the balcony is shared with the Eagle's Nest and Shangri La rooms.

Our room was clean and comfortable--albeit a little bit stuffy since the only air conditioning was a window unit. We had dinner at the Bluff House restaurant and had a pleasant, but expensive experience. Breakfast was only served from 8:30-9:00am so we missed it.

Some notes for future travelers:

-The Sheffield has an extremely tight corridor to the shower. It was only 2 feet wide and about 5 feet long. If you are claustrophobic or very large you may not be able to get down it. My husband had to turn sideways because his shoulders were to broad. Once you get in the shower there is plenty of room.

-There is a small, hard to see doorbell by the door of the main building that you have to ring to get service. We arrived at 3:30 pm and had to hunt someone down to check us in--we did not see the doorbell.

-The B&B and restaurant seem to be for sale. There were realty signs posted all over the property.

Room Tip: Spring for the Sheffield, Eagle's Nest, or Shangri La for more privacy. All the other rooms are in the main house with the restaurant.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple