“The hostess, her family, and everyone ...the chef, the waitress were warm, inviting, delicious food, pool,scenery . What”

and 1 more site!
Biggers Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 4 Hardy B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 October 2017

We (daughter Mary and I) had a wonderful time. Stayed in the suite near pool. Immaculate, great tasting breakfasts, wonderful host..took many pictures of the grounds that were exquisitely taken care of. Friendlines ....fantastic weather, beautiful sunrises and sunsets looking down over the Spring River. Sending pictures back to the lodge hostess...will be returning as soon as I am able to come back. Had a marvelous time. Loved every minute....Honey and Mary

Room Tip: we were facing the west...gorgeous views, near the pool and sauna
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay in the Shangri-la suite. It was a beautiful view, friendly people, the steakhouse was delicious and the prices on things weren’t as expensive as we thought it would be. I couldn’t believe how comfortable the beds were and how personal the room felt. Everything was absolutely perfect. The morning we left we got an omelette, toast, orange juice and coffee for breakfast. All around, we cannot wait to come back!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2017

I have stayed at Biggers Bed & Breakfast twice this summer. The views are amazing. While eating breakfast I saw a bird of prey circle below and land in a tree. You just don't find views like this at a hotel.

My first stay I ate dinner with some friends at a different place but when I checked into my room I was kind of bummed I didn't eat dinner at Bigger's instead.

On my next visit I talked the friends into driving to Bigger's with me and we had an amazing dinner. I ordered the steak and shrimp special. The steak was huge! It was cooked perfect and had tons of flavor.

I really enjoyed the food, view and especially the people. They are so friendly and nice.

I would stay here again without question.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed here for three nights. It's located on a hill overlooking a beautiful river. Flowers, ponds and green grass surround the hotel. The staff is very attentive and accommodating. We enjoyed the razorback room. Convenient and yummy, we ate dinner at the hotels steak house. The little town of Hardy is quaint and fun to explore. It's only two blocks long. We would stay here again! Thank you Allen and Valerie for taken care of us!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 July 2017

My husband and I spent a 3 night getaway at this lovely place and were very pleased with our room and the facility. We choose one of the luxury suites in the guest house - very clean and private with a comfortable bed. We perhaps could have used a couple of additional bed pillows and a step stool for the Jacuzzi. There were no steps to the elevated, very nice tub in the room's corner which made getting into it a little challenging, but other than that, everything was ideal. The view of the Spring River and the Ozark foothills was breathtaking. We spent as much time as we could out on the balcony enjoying the peacefulness. Three rooms do share the balcony which runs the length of the guest house, but for the most part, we were the only ones out there. The house sits atop a high bluff and affords a spectacular view. I even saw my first real-life roadrunner on two of the mornings feeding around the perimeter of the property! The swimming pool was decent sized and very clean. As is mentioned in other reviews, there is no housekeeping as such which was fine with me. When we needed more towels or toilet paper, we just asked one of the staff. We ate dinner twice in the Bluff Steakhouse restaurant in the main house. Both meals were excellent. We ate on the sun porch which has a gorgeous view of the river. The breakfasts were superb as well. We had a wonderful omelette, French toast (which was divine), and the last morning, enjoyed a breakfast burrito. The owners were very welcoming and friendly taking lots of time to answer my husband's many questions about the house and it's history and to share stories. Their website provides very accurate pictures of the various room choices and what each room offers. The guest house was built around 2005, so the furnishings/decorations reflect that time frame. If you are looking for a very modern sleek environment, you will be disappointed. I knew what to expect from researching the photos and reviews online, so we were very satisfied. We look forward to our next trip to Hardy and will definitely choose to stay at Biggers.

Room Tip: We choose The Sheffield room which was a corner room in the guest house- fabulous view.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank melcsmth
Reviewed 6 April 2017

We had dinner with some new friends here at the restaurant last month. It was a beautiful facility and the service was excellent. The steaks are great and the ambiance of the old home really added to the experience. Plenty of windows with views of the Spring River valley. A great place to meet and have great food with friends!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 January 2017

After reading glowing reviews, we booked several nights at Biggers. On the positive side, it was clean and quiet, the bed was comfortable, the view very nice. The pool and spa are outdoors so not available in January. The furnishings could use updating. The breakfasts were just okay. The first morning we had an underdone biscuit covered with bland gravy and a few small pieces of bacon. We were offered seconds on the biscuit. The next morning was better: made-to-order omelettes, fried potatoes, and toast. The third morning was french toast and sausage. The toast looked like it was made from sandwich bread, topped with syrup, a little whipped cream, and a few nuts. We did have coffee and orange juice but no fresh fruit. We have usually had much better choices at a B&B. The staff was pleasant when we saw her.

Stayed: January 2017
1  Thank NancyM45
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hardy
2.4 km away
Village Inn of Hardy
19.5 km away
Mammoth Spring Lodge Motel
9.1 km away
Frontier Motor Lodge
Frontier Motor Lodge
#2 of 4 in Hardy

Been to Biggers Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!