All reviews steak hot tub my husband and i beautiful river views are amazing room was spacious would stay here again wonderful place valerie bluff valley gazebo fireplace accommodations arkansas
Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay in the Shangri-la suite. It was a beautiful view, friendly people, the steakhouse was delicious and the prices on things weren’t as expensive as we thought it would be. I couldn’t believe how comfortable the beds were and how personal the room felt. Everything was absolutely perfect. The morning we left we got an omelette, toast, orange juice and coffee for breakfast. All around, we cannot wait to come back!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2017

I have stayed at Biggers Bed & Breakfast twice this summer. The views are amazing. While eating breakfast I saw a bird of prey circle below and land in a tree. You just don't find views like this at a hotel.

My first stay I ate dinner with some friends at a different place but when I checked into my room I was kind of bummed I didn't eat dinner at Bigger's instead.

On my next visit I talked the friends into driving to Bigger's with me and we had an amazing dinner. I ordered the steak and shrimp special. The steak was huge! It was cooked perfect and had tons of flavor.

I really enjoyed the food, view and especially the people. They are so friendly and nice.

I would stay here again without question.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed here for three nights. It's located on a hill overlooking a beautiful river. Flowers, ponds and green grass surround the hotel. The staff is very attentive and accommodating. We enjoyed the razorback room. Convenient and yummy, we ate dinner at the hotels steak house. The little town of Hardy is quaint and fun to explore. It's only two blocks long. We would stay here again! Thank you Allen and Valerie for taken care of us!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 6, 2017

My husband and I spent a 3 night getaway at this lovely place and were very pleased with our room and the facility. We choose one of the luxury suites in the guest house - very clean and private with a comfortable bed. We perhaps could have used a couple of additional bed pillows and a step stool for the Jacuzzi. There were no steps to the elevated, very nice tub in the room's corner which made getting into it a little challenging, but other than that, everything was ideal. The view of the Spring River and the Ozark foothills was breathtaking. We spent as much time as we could out on the balcony enjoying the peacefulness. Three rooms do share the balcony which runs the length of the guest house, but for the most part, we were the only ones out there. The house sits atop a high bluff and affords a spectacular view. I even saw my first real-life roadrunner on two of the mornings feeding around the perimeter of the property! The swimming pool was decent sized and very clean. As is mentioned in other reviews, there is no housekeeping as such which was fine with me. When we needed more towels or toilet paper, we just asked one of the staff. We ate dinner twice in the Bluff Steakhouse restaurant in the main house. Both meals were excellent. We ate on the sun porch which has a gorgeous view of the river. The breakfasts were superb as well. We had a wonderful omelette, French toast (which was divine), and the last morning, enjoyed a breakfast burrito. The owners were very welcoming and friendly taking lots of time to answer my husband's many questions about the house and it's history and to share stories. Their website provides very accurate pictures of the various room choices and what each room offers. The guest house was built around 2005, so the furnishings/decorations reflect that time frame. If you are looking for a very modern sleek environment, you will be disappointed. I knew what to expect from researching the photos and reviews online, so we were very satisfied. We look forward to our next trip to Hardy and will definitely choose to stay at Biggers.

Room Tip: We choose The Sheffield room which was a corner room in the guest house- fabulous view.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank melcsmth
Reviewed April 6, 2017

We had dinner with some new friends here at the restaurant last month. It was a beautiful facility and the service was excellent. The steaks are great and the ambiance of the old home really added to the experience. Plenty of windows with views of the Spring River valley. A great place to meet and have great food with friends!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends