This was a great deal and a great hotel. Most.comfortable.bed.ever. The breakfast is what you expect but its F R E E and pretty good, so who can complain? The front desk staff was very friendly and were extremely helpful since we had an issue with our hotels.com reservation. For us, the location was great and there are several restaurants within walking distance to choose from **but note, most close by 9PM! We would have liked to have brought our dog but there is a 25lb weight limit (and $50 PER NIGHT non refund. pet fee) so he had to stay at grandma's! I understand since it's a new hotel, but most Holiday Inns do not have a weight limit and have a much smaller pet fee.
I would definitely recommend and hope to go back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When staying at our new hotel in Heber Springs, enjoy a free, full hot breakfast before a day of fishing & boating on Little Red River & Greers Ferry Lake. Take the family for a day of hiking on Sugarloaf Mountain, and make your way to historic downtown Heber Springs to visit one of our many unique shops. Historic Spring Park hosts several local festivals and see the Trumpeter Swans. We are also a short drive from the Heber Springs Community Center, JFK Overlook Park, the Fish Hatchery, and the new Heber Springs Sports Complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, IHG and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Heber Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Heber Springs
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Heber Springs Hotel Heber Springs