“POOR SERVICE”

McDonald's
Ranked #48 of 67 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed April 26, 2017

Check your to go bag , I've been shorted numerous times. Service at windows is not very friendly . Food is so so

Reviewed April 2, 2016 via mobile

I brought my three children to this McDonald and I notice this:

*Dirty restroom with dirty grout
*Employee block in my way when I'm going to restroom and he seem not happy to work at McDonald
*kitchen was dirty when we ordering dinner.
*fries not taste good.

Even though eat area was renovated recently and look nice! That's only reason why I gave extra star instead nothing

1  Thank Kenreich
Reviewed March 23, 2016

Just like any fast food mcdonalds.same stuff same price, clean resturant. Nice staff. Would come back

Reviewed December 16, 2015

The only thing that makes this branch stand out among the others is that this is open 24 hours. I still like senior coffee.

Reviewed October 12, 2014

This is still a McDonalds and is only as good as McDonalds can be. My order (very simple, a cheese burger & a coke) had to be sent back because they brought me a sprite, & when I said something, I got attitude.