“Wonderful”
Review of Moyyan Day Spa

Moyyan Day Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Moyyan Day Spa embraces spa wellness with signature rituals as central to your holiday journey of rejuvenation and revitalisation. Our beautiful spa, set amongst the lush garden, is an oasis to heighten your senses. Relax into aromatic, essential oil drenched treatments. Moyyan Day Spa treatments are truly wonderful. Surrender to body wraps and scrubs, cocoon treatments and facials for a real holiday glow. Our dedicated staff exclusively use the pure, active botanicals of Waterlily skin care products to ensure an uncompromised spa journey.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 13 September 2012

I am a bit of a day spa junkie and the Moyyan Day Spa didn't disappoint. Just walking in the room made me feel relaxed & the lovely warm foot bath to start. I had 2 treatments during my stay. The first was a body scrub treatment and I loved every minute of it being buffed and scrubbed and then feeling so soft & smooth afterwards. Think I woke myself up snoring I felt so relaxed! Later in the week I also had a full body relaxation massage also thoroughly recommended. Great way to spend an hour or 2 especially if the weather is not great.

1  Thank weekendtripper_13
There are newer reviews for Moyyan Day Spa

Reviewed 13 September 2012

Moyyan has a very nice set up here and the ladies are very well trained and experienced to give relaxing massages. we had 3 in total and apart from going to sleep in one (sorry Irene) enjoyed every glorious second!

1  Thank eel007
Reviewed 5 August 2012

We both had 2 full body relaxation massages each during our stay & I had the full body extol/mud wrap. We have both had many many treatments over the years and normally we stay clear of relaxation massages as we find it does'nt normally give us both relief or relaxation... But Irene and her girls managed to send us to another world! Well done girls!!

1  Thank Jane B
Reviewed 13 July 2012

After a busy day diving, we were soon in heaven, relaxing away our cares at the Moyyan Day spa. We nodded off as the magic hands of our capable masseuses, Irene and Gloria, worked there wonders. You can have a massage in either the couples room or there is a single room. So tranquil. So worth the experience!

Reviewed 17 June 2012

My wife went here while I was out diving and said it was probably the best treatment she has ever had.