“The Restaurant is Back!!!! A must try”
Review of Moyyan Day Spa

Moyyan Day Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Moyyan Day Spa embraces spa wellness with signature rituals as central to your holiday journey of rejuvenation and revitalisation. Our beautiful spa, set amongst the lush garden, is an oasis to heighten your senses. Relax into aromatic, essential oil drenched treatments. Moyyan Day Spa treatments are truly wonderful. Surrender to body wraps and scrubs, cocoon treatments and facials for a real holiday glow. Our dedicated staff exclusively use the pure, active botanicals of Waterlily skin care products to ensure an uncompromised spa journey.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed April 28, 2016

The new managers Craig and Gabriella have made Moyan a welcoming place to visit for both adults and children. They have opened the restaurant to all (not just staying guests) and the food is fabulous. We ate there twice in the space of 3 days. The restaurant is on the beach with a beautiful view and WiFi if you need it.

Reviewed October 23, 2015 via mobile

We stayed at Moyyan for 6 nights and it was amazing.
Being a massage therapist myself I highly recommend having a massage at Moyyan.
My husband and I both had one on our stay. I also had a facial and that was a real treat. I could smell all the aromatherapy natural products whilst having my facial.
My skin and body felt great. Very happy.

1  Thank Kylie V
Reviewed April 12, 2015

Whist staying at Moyyan I went to the Day Spa for a sugar scrub and had an extremely relaxing time. Thanks a million Irene for looking after me. I'll be back next time I return.

Reviewed September 8, 2014

The rooms look fantastic and smell amazing. There's relaxing music and the staff are very friendly. However, that's about as good as it got. The treatment "menu" sounded amazing, but what we got was not what was described.

My hair treatment was supposed to have a head massage which didnt happen, probably because the lady didn't have time because the tap at the basin wouldn't work so she had to keep going and filling up a bowl of water to wash the treatments out. It was also rather offputting there where the hair treatments are done is in the back room next to the toilet...

My facial wasnt very relaxing and didnt make my skin feel any different, just extremely oily for a few days after. My friend had the hand treatment, which she said barely involved her hands, more her arms. Again the massage as per the package wasn't included and for a lot of the time the lady was out of the room.

It was nice to be pampered, but when you're paying a lot of money you expect to get what you pay for and not come away wondering where almost $100 went...

See more reviews
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I am a bit of a day spa junkie and the Moyyan Day Spa didn't disappoint. Just walking in the room made me feel relaxed & the lovely warm foot bath to start. I had 2 treatments during my stay. The first was a body scrub treatment and I loved every minute of it being buffed and scrubbed and then feeling so soft & smooth afterwards. Think I woke myself up snoring I felt so relaxed! Later in the week I also had a full body relaxation massage also thoroughly recommended. Great way to spend an hour or 2 especially if the weather is not great.

1  Thank weekendtripper_13