“Evening Dining”
Review of Moyyan Day Spa

Moyyan Day Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Moyyan Day Spa embraces spa wellness with signature rituals as central to your holiday journey of rejuvenation and revitalisation. Our beautiful spa, set amongst the lush garden, is an oasis to heighten your senses. Relax into aromatic, essential oil drenched treatments. Moyyan Day Spa treatments are truly wonderful. Surrender to body wraps and scrubs, cocoon treatments and facials for a real holiday glow. Our dedicated staff exclusively use the pure, active botanicals of Waterlily skin care products to ensure an uncompromised spa journey.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Upon our arrival to Santo we had a table booked at Moyyan.

The service was excellent however we were disappointed with some of our meals.

We chose Bouillabaisse for entree which was frozen fish & the stock/sauce was literally dark brown and actually not very nice at all. After my main of pork belly swimming in orange sauce I'm sure it was the basis of stock for all gravies/sauces on the menu! If you have sauce have it on the side is my recommendation.
We also had prawn linguine which was lovely.

The Australian Managers have brought over not 1 but 3 dogs that wonder around from table to table in the restaurant which certainly doesn't meet with my approval.

Apparently the moment the menu changes weekly. The ambience and first impression is pleasing however I didn't notice the dogs until once seated. Very little atmosphere and very expensive for standard and quality. Would I recommend or go there again? No!

If you want good food with a great atmosphere just up the road is Lope Lope.

Moyyan, Owner at Moyyan Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2016

As the owners, we thank you for your candid review and apologise for the service that you received - it is not the standard we expect.
We would like to advise the TA community that as of 2/1/17 Moyyan will have new managers and chef and no dogs on site.

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

We visited to avail ourselves of the day spa and were very impressed with the whole complex at Moyyan. Our massages were a delight and just what was required to unknot the rigours of the Millennium Cave tour. We enjoyed the atmosphere so much we stayed for lunch and we're far from disappointed. Great selection and extremely tasty fare with great service. Will certainly be looking at Moyyan for our next visit to Santo.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

The new managers Craig and Gabriella have made Moyan a welcoming place to visit for both adults and children. They have opened the restaurant to all (not just staying guests) and the food is fabulous. We ate there twice in the space of 3 days. The restaurant is on the beach with a beautiful view and WiFi if you need it.

Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

We stayed at Moyyan for 6 nights and it was amazing.
Being a massage therapist myself I highly recommend having a massage at Moyyan.
My husband and I both had one on our stay. I also had a facial and that was a real treat. I could smell all the aromatherapy natural products whilst having my facial.
My skin and body felt great. Very happy.

1  Thank Kylie V
Reviewed 12 April 2015

Whist staying at Moyyan I went to the Day Spa for a sugar scrub and had an extremely relaxing time. Thanks a million Irene for looking after me. I'll be back next time I return.