See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

A senior traveling alone I hesitated to stay here but it was a last minute thing. I take a nap and are awakened by some man trying to enter my room. Dead bolts were on and I said this rooms occupied. A few minutes later someone knocks and tries to enter again. Dead bolts still on. Now its a couple and the lady starts quizzing me. Did you check in last night? Did you check in today? Does housekeeping know your here. I said nothing since I have no idea who she is. I'd gotten reservations on line. Last nite awakened 4 times by screaming arguments from other rooms. Traveled a great deal, ever saw anything close to this.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank carol m
Vick P, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel. We always aim to exceed expectations and are saddened to see that you did not feel this was the case. There was some confusion and we apologize for everything that happened during your stay.

Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

I wound up here for a business reason and didn't get to choose the hotel. Honestly, I included a second star because the staff I encountered were all pleasant and hotel has likely come up a notch in the months since it became Rodeway Inn. First room didn't have running water at the sink, though shower and toilet worked, so we changed to second room, where most of the in-room lights didn't work due to bulbs being stolen. (Fairness: Despite a 10 p.m. check in, a maintenance man actually showed up 5 minutes after we let the desk know. Guess they get that a lot. Maybe he's also the still watch guy.) A couple of positives: The room was actually pretty clean but well-worn. I found out they are renovating, but room I was in hadn't been yet. Good cable but on antique tube TV's. Decent Wi-Fi. Strange shower stall. I get the impression there's been some effort to tighten security - more security cameras than I've seen except in a casino - but, yeah, your first clue is that it has a "day lobby" and a "night lobby" with the bulletproof window. The only ice machines and the only microwave are in the "night lobby." No hair dryers even if you ask. There are a lot of hotels in Jonesboro considering its size; I'd highly recommend coughing up a few more dollars for a different one.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank geno722

Sorry to hear that your stay was not up to our standards. There will be many upgrades done in the next few months so I hope you will give us another chance.

Reviewed October 9, 2017

I returned to this particular Motel 6 last weekend and I had no problems. The room was clean, there were no major issues with the bathroom and it was very quiet there until the morning when people were getting up. My only two issues with the bathroom were that the shower stall was a very tight fit for someone my size and the toilet seemed it was very close to the floor. I'd like to see chair-height toilets in all the major hotel chains. I noticed that this particular hotel is up for sale and a note at the desk stated that all guests had to be out by 11am on October 12th. The desk clerk told me that Motel 6 was unloading all their corporate owned hotels and they would become franchises. Whether this particular hotel remains a Motel 6, I don't know.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed May 29, 2017

My boyfriend and I only stayed here for one night during a small road trip we had taken from Texas. The staff was very friendly, the room was very clean, easy access to places to eat in town, and is near Petit Jean State Park, which is where we were headed the next morning.

Stayed: June 2016
Reviewed April 16, 2017

I recently stayed at the Jonesboro, AR Motel 6 while spending the weekend visiting some friends. I've stayed at this hotel once before and didn't have major problem. Last weekend was no exception. All I wanted was an affordable place to lay my head for the two nights I was in Jonesboro. The room was small, which was OK with me. It was clean with no messes noted in the bathroom or in the bed. Some guy came knocking on my door at 1am but I told him he was knocking on the wrong room door, he realized his mistake and apologized. The only problem I had was with the bed. It said that it was a queen sized bed but I'll swear it was a full-sized bed because I'm 6"2" and my feet hung off the end of the mattress. It doesn't do that on my queen-sized bed at home. Aside from that, I had no major issues and would consider staying here again in the future.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo