“SALT LICK A NICE PLACE FOR SLEEP and SEE A LOT OF ELFANTS”

African Bush & Beach Adventures - Day tours
Ranked #14 of 67 Tours in Ukunda
More attraction details
Owner description: JEEP safaris for best price, day tours, airport transfers, car hire, guest house bookings
Reviewed September 23, 2017

We did a Trip with 4 Persons an our Driver Mike. The complete trip was perfect organised. We get something to eat and to dring on the way to the park ansd also back. Salt Lick is a very nice place to sleep and eat. You see a lot of animals. Over the day you will see allways a lot of elefants till midnight. Also a lot of other animals who visit the waterreservate. The Driver and also Kerstin are a small Company and you feel the direkt kontakt and personal checking of your intrest and wishes. I#m sure, i will book my next safari again bei Kerstin. Good Job!

2  Thank wernerschwarz01
"animals"
in 4 reviews
"beach"

Reviewed September 19, 2017

My girlfriend and I did a 3 days safari to Tsavo East with Kerstin and her team. Amazing wildlife, personal attendance, selected accommodations and a knowledgeable driver guide who literally went the extra mile to make sure we didn't miss out on an animal provided a once in a lifetime experience. Thanks so much Kerstin, we'll be back!

2  Thank Hannes D
Reviewed August 9, 2017

In the last few years I went on several safaris with Kerstins African Bush & Beach Adventures to Tsavo East, Tsavo West and Taita Hills. And every safari was a great experience! We slept in lodges (Lion Hill) and tented camps (Ndololo) even one time we hired some small tents via her and slept on a campsite!
All safaris we went with our favorite driver Mike, who is great witch children and does everything you (or your child) wishes for. When our daughter was younger she liked to see any animal, so even the cows and goats on the way. He would even stop for them and let her enjoy! Also he once made her a somehow bed on the back seat, so she could just sleep comfortably if she needed to sleep during a gamedrive. On arrival at the lodge there were many small birds, he would take her on his arm and sit in the middle of them. She laughed and laughed and laughed! It was great to see her enjoy so much!
Also daytrips (Wasini Island and Shimba Hills) were well-organised and a lot of fun.

2  Thank Marriettevdvelde
Kersi1982, Owner at African Bush & Beach Adventures - Day tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2017

Thanks so much to you and your family for being faithful guests since years to us! We really appreciate!

Reviewed January 12, 2017

Kerstin, Levi, Shabani and the team are just the best. I have lived in Kenya for almost 2 years and I would never contemplate going on Safari with any other tour company. I have been on the 4-day safari twice, Tsavo East safari and Masaii Mara Safari so I know what I'm talking about. The flight to the Mara was in itself spectacular, arriving at the height of the Wilderbeast migration was an awesome spectacle. I was simply lost for words, the Camp Oloshaiki was amazing. We had five hour game drives, on one we had breakfast with Hippos and Crocodiles. Kerstin organises everything perfect. My favourite driver Shabani is just an amazing character, driver, nature lover and has eyes like a hawk. He spotted a Leopard in a Thorn bush tree at Tsavo West which was a lifetime highlight for me personally, driving to see young Cheetahs up close and following Lions chasing each other there isn't a more affable person to be on safari with. My time in Kenya will always be best remembered through these safaris with African Bush. Simply the best !

2  Thank Michael M