All reviews self catering new section beautiful swimming pool secure parking coldstream restaurant national monument long weekend little touches old world charm within walking distance excellent stay electric blankets safe area other guests wooden floors thoroughly enjoyed our stay rooms are clean
Reviewed April 3, 2017

Travelling past Graff Reinet we need a place to stay. Camdeboo Cottages was recommended to us. Our accommodation enquiry was answered in a friendly and professional manner. Room was clean and large. The best was the food. A small menu but every item is a winner. Other guests had eaten all the items and recommended every item. The lamb was perfect as was the beef stew. Only recommendation I have is to purchases drinking water. The local water has an unusual taste if you are not from the area. Water is available from the bar or as we did purchased a larger quantity from a store a block or so away. Overall definitely a quality, friendly, professional place to stay. I would go back with out any hesitation next time I'm in the area and I have recommended to friends and colleagues..

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2017

After a long motorbike ride, the well kept pool was very refreshing. The rooms are clean and the food is good. Antique furniture is beautiful but not functional, especially the bed. No clothes hangers available, room not dark enough to ensure a good rest. Reception is very welcoming and friendly. Staff very helpful and entertaining.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 29, 2017

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Everything was spotlessly clean and neat and the rooms, lounge and kitchen were very comfortable. The building was old but well-kept except that the door to my bedroom was so badly warped that I could not close it. Other doors were also warped but not to the same extent, so they could still be closed and locked. The breakfasts were excellent, well presented, with a good variety and served hot. The location was excellent, particularly being over the road from the Drosdy Hotel where we had a big family get-together. We will certainly use Camdeboo Cottages again and I have already recommended it to a few friends.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed March 21, 2017

Me and my friends enjoyed this very much - very safe, food excellent, rooms clean. When you are tired at the end of a long trip - this is the place where you can come and relax and have a nice bear!
I will definitely visit them again!!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 19, 2017

A true Karoo gem. Rooms very comfortable and very well priced. Great hospitality and staff very friendly. Walking distance from restaurants and museums. Would recommend to all who make Graaff Reinett a place to visit.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family