Review Highlights
Best place to make your experience in Moshi amazing!

We are a couple from Europe who wanted to explore Tanzania on a motorcycle and we are so happy that... read more

Reviewed May 8, 2021
396nielsj
If you need motorbike it is the best choice

I just rent motorbike for 10 days and the experience was awesome. I could pick up in moshi and... read more

Reviewed January 11, 2021
J8739EFjanm
Zanzibar Island, Tanzania

All reviews amani bikes lesson kilimanjaro tanzania
Selected filters
Reviewed September 2, 2019

I had the pleasure of a recent lesson with Amani, where we went through basics, discussed my previous experience, and received a tailored 90 minutes tuition that gave me more confodence and left me wanting more time on the motor bike. It's an experience i recommend wholeheartedly - and in such a beautiful location under the shadow of Kilimanjaro.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank Neil R
moshieasyrider, Manager at Moshi Easy Riders, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2019

Hi Neil, I'm so glad you enjoyed your lesson and were able to build your confidence on the motorcycle. The first time riding a motorcycle, or getting back on the bike after a long break is always such a amazing rush! I hope you're now enjoying riding your own motorcycle and exploring the beauty of Kilimanjaro.

Reviewed August 23, 2019 via mobile

We rented a motorbike to go on our own to chemka hot springs. The bikes are in very good condition. Amani from Easy Rider is a very nice and helpful guy. Everything was very spontaniously and therefore uncomplicated and easy going. Thanks again.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank oaky880

Thank you for your kind words. With Easy Riders in our name being spontaneous and easy going is a must :p
Chemka Hot Springs really is stunningly beautiful and a fantastic ride out there, I'm glad you had a good time!

Reviewed August 21, 2019 via mobile

I ride often and wish a service like Moshi easyriders existed in other countries! They’re responsive, easygoing, and most importantly have safe and very well-maintained bikes. I put the boxer through various conditions, on the highway, off-road, and up some challenging terrain and it was in excellent condition (before and afterward). Great way to see Kilimanjaro up-close without a guide and all the hassle, fantastic way to travel through TZ, and really the only way to open up this wonderful country without being on the “tourist track”. Thank you Amani & team for the bike and the wonderful memories!
Cheers,
Cameron

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank Jcgriff45

Thank you so much for your review. The Boxer really is a fantastic all purpose motorcycle, so it's great to hear you were able to put it through it's paces!