Review Highlights
2 days tour, lake, village…pare mountain

We did our paremountain 2 day trip a year ago. And I’ve been meaning to write this review ever... read more

Reviewed November 12, 2023
Jacob98765
Lima, Peru
via mobile
super experience with moshi easy Riders.

We Rent a Boxer Motorbike and it was great! IT IS cheap an secure. Also easy renting process. With... read more

Reviewed August 21, 2023
Aljoscha H

All reviews day tour amani bike pare questions tanzania kilimanjaro mountains
Selected filters
Reviewed June 21, 2020

Hello bikers,

I rented a boxer 150 with easy rider and I was welcomed by Amini. The motorcycle is reliable and in good condition. Amini knew how to answer all my questions and expectations regarding the bike. He was very reagent and gave good advices during the trip. He was able to adapt to my trip and was very professional. If I had to go on a motorcycle trip again, I would go back through Amani and his team. Thanks to you Amani.

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed November 24, 2019

Riding with Amani was awesome fun. I did three days touring seeing parts of Tanzania that tourists just don't go to. From seeing wild hippos on Lake Jipe, visiting mountain villages, private waterfalls, and riding about Moshi town. The bikes are good runabouts and handle unsealed roads just fine. Amani will do lessons with you if you need them otherwise if you're already used to riding he'll take you to a bunch of neat places. For me this was more fun then hiking Kilimanjaro!

Date of experience: October 2019
2  Thank j2g2_26
moshieasyrider, Public Relations Manager at Moshi Easy Riders, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2019

Thanks you so much for your review Jordan and all of the photos you so kindly shared as well! I'm glad you had such a great time. You're review has honestly made my day :) Happy riding my friend.

Reviewed September 2, 2019

I had the pleasure of a recent lesson with Amani, where we went through basics, discussed my previous experience, and received a tailored 90 minutes tuition that gave me more confodence and left me wanting more time on the motor bike. It's an experience i recommend wholeheartedly - and in such a beautiful location under the shadow of Kilimanjaro.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank Neil R
moshieasyrider, Manager at Moshi Easy Riders, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2019

Hi Neil, I'm so glad you enjoyed your lesson and were able to build your confidence on the motorcycle. The first time riding a motorcycle, or getting back on the bike after a long break is always such a amazing rush! I hope you're now enjoying riding your own motorcycle and exploring the beauty of Kilimanjaro.

Reviewed August 23, 2019 via mobile

We rented a motorbike to go on our own to chemka hot springs. The bikes are in very good condition. Amani from Easy Rider is a very nice and helpful guy. Everything was very spontaniously and therefore uncomplicated and easy going. Thanks again.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank oaky880

Thank you for your kind words. With Easy Riders in our name being spontaneous and easy going is a must :p
Chemka Hot Springs really is stunningly beautiful and a fantastic ride out there, I'm glad you had a good time!

Reviewed August 21, 2019 via mobile

I ride often and wish a service like Moshi easyriders existed in other countries! They’re responsive, easygoing, and most importantly have safe and very well-maintained bikes. I put the boxer through various conditions, on the highway, off-road, and up some challenging terrain and it was in excellent condition (before and afterward). Great way to see Kilimanjaro up-close without a guide and all the hassle, fantastic way to travel through TZ, and really the only way to open up this wonderful country without being on the “tourist track”. Thank you Amani & team for the bike and the wonderful memories!
Cheers,
Cameron

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank Jcgriff45

Thank you so much for your review. The Boxer really is a fantastic all purpose motorcycle, so it's great to hear you were able to put it through it's paces!