Review Highlights
2 days tour, lake, village…pare mountain

We did our paremountain 2 day trip a year ago. And I’ve been meaning to write this review ever... read more

Reviewed November 12, 2023
Jacob98765
Lima, Peru
via mobile
super experience with moshi easy Riders.

We Rent a Boxer Motorbike and it was great! IT IS cheap an secure. Also easy renting process. With... read more

Reviewed August 21, 2023
Aljoscha H

All reviews day tour amani bike pare questions tanzania kilimanjaro mountains
Selected filters
Reviewed May 9, 2021

We are a couple from Europe who wanted to explore Tanzania on a motorcycle and we are so happy that we found ‘Moshi Easy riders ’.

The driving lessons made us feel very secure and comfortable and the teachers Amani is very professional and can make anyone feel comfortable for riding the motorcycle. (even if you have zero experience)

We rented the bike for 2 weeks and had some extra 5 days driving together with Amani, where he showed us some of the most amazing places in the Kilimanjaro region.

We had so much fun and saw amazing things and this for a very fair price!

In the end we got invited to stay in the Pare Mountains and experience local life and we met one of the most friendly and amazing people!

We ended up staying for one week because we loved it so much.

If you want to rent a motorcycle, get driving lessons, live locally or find a guide who can show you amazing places and cultures off the touristic path, then you should definitely contact Moshi Easy Riders!

Thanks Amani & Mosa for this wonderful experience, we will be back!!

Leo & Niels

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed January 11, 2021

I just rent motorbike for 10 days and the experience was awesome. I could pick up in moshi and returned in Arusha it helped me alot. I payed 25 000THS per day. Comunications with them was also great. I spent on motorbike 1000km and everything was good. I can higly recommend.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed June 21, 2020

Hello bikers,

I rented a boxer 150 with easy rider and I was welcomed by Amini. The motorcycle is reliable and in good condition. Amini knew how to answer all my questions and expectations regarding the bike. He was very reagent and gave good advices during the trip. He was able to adapt to my trip and was very professional. If I had to go on a motorcycle trip again, I would go back through Amani and his team. Thanks to you Amani.

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed November 24, 2019

Riding with Amani was awesome fun. I did three days touring seeing parts of Tanzania that tourists just don't go to. From seeing wild hippos on Lake Jipe, visiting mountain villages, private waterfalls, and riding about Moshi town. The bikes are good runabouts and handle unsealed roads just fine. Amani will do lessons with you if you need them otherwise if you're already used to riding he'll take you to a bunch of neat places. For me this was more fun then hiking Kilimanjaro!

Date of experience: October 2019
2  Thank j2g2_26
moshieasyrider, Public Relations Manager at Moshi Easy Riders, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2019

Thanks you so much for your review Jordan and all of the photos you so kindly shared as well! I'm glad you had such a great time. You're review has honestly made my day :) Happy riding my friend.

Reviewed September 2, 2019

I had the pleasure of a recent lesson with Amani, where we went through basics, discussed my previous experience, and received a tailored 90 minutes tuition that gave me more confodence and left me wanting more time on the motor bike. It's an experience i recommend wholeheartedly - and in such a beautiful location under the shadow of Kilimanjaro.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank Neil R
moshieasyrider, Manager at Moshi Easy Riders, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2019

Hi Neil, I'm so glad you enjoyed your lesson and were able to build your confidence on the motorcycle. The first time riding a motorcycle, or getting back on the bike after a long break is always such a amazing rush! I hope you're now enjoying riding your own motorcycle and exploring the beauty of Kilimanjaro.