Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
diana4zin
San Francisco, California

Best place to stay in Moshi

Review of Parkview Inn
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Oct 19, 2016via mobile
Being a female solo traveler, safety is your biggest concern. Having stayed at Parkview Inn, I felt very safe. 1) Gated property and 2) safe and convenient location. Things I love about this place: breakfast (different selection), hot water all the time, swimming pool, access to rooftop to see Kilimanjaro when weather permits, and very, very nice front staff. The women in the front desk are always smiling and happy same with the waitresses in the kitchen. I had a pleasant experience staying with them. Popote adventure did a great job choosing this property for their clients!
I highly recommend this place!
Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
PVIMAdmin, Guest Relations Manager at Parkview Inn, responded to this review
Responded Jan 22, 2017
Thanks for the glowing review. Glad to have made your stay a pleasant one!
C$119
4.9 km from Parkview Inn
C$24
    3.2 km from Parkview Inn
    View more hotels in Moshi
    All reviews stayed here kilimanjaro climb hot water nice pool sitting area swimming pool on site restaurant top floor two nights final night pre and post breakfast included place to stay rooms are clean and comfortable the wi fi close to town air conditioning
    Selected filters
    Reviewed October 14, 2016

I stayed at the Parkview Inn in Moshi prior to my Kilimanjaro climb and immediately after. The facility was decent and well kept. My room was clean and comfortable. The hotel and restaurant staff were all very courteous and helpful.

The restaurant served decent food. Just keep in mind the cuisine is different than in the States, and you will have to wait a while to get your food. It even says on every page of the menu that it takes 45 minutes to prepare your food. Just plan ahead and be patient. Moshi is not a fast food world.

And please consider tipping the servers. I'm sure they make very little money, but they do their jobs with dignity, grace, and a constant smile.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
    Reviewed October 14, 2016

Stayed at Park View Inn Moshi Oct 10th 2016. We were supposed to be there for 2 nights but managed to get our flight changed and left after 1 night. After settling the bill for the previous night I explained to the staff at the reception that I am leaving at 12 noon (checking out time was 10am). Just before I left the Management told me I had to pay the day rate (1/2 price) for the 2 rooms we occupied because we did not leave at 10am. I pleaded with them to let me pay 1/2 price for 1 room only but they insisted and I paid USD 80 for the 2 extra hours we occupied the room. Yes, it is a decent looking hotel but, to me, this was corporate greed at the worst....I do not think they care for "customer satisfaction" but need the last bit of money that they can squeeze from the clients. The beds are as hard as rock and hot water runs out quite fast. I will try Keys hotel next time. Hopefully the Management will see this and try and give the next clients a break!!

Room tip: Corner suites are larger
    Date of stay: October 2016
    • Trip type: Travelled with family
    PVIMAdmin, Manager at Parkview Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2016

This is an inaccurate review created by a guest who is carrying out his threat to do so because he did not get his way. We have an average rating of 4 out of 5 stars and thousands of happy guests each year.

There is no "corporate greed" here - we are a business that has rules which are consistent with the industry.

As the guest pointed out, he had a reservation for 2 nights but decided to leave after 1 night due to no fault of Parkview Inn
    Guest notified the staff that he was checking out early at 2pm the day of. This is less than 24 notice. Guest was also well past the check-out time.

Therefore, not only was the guest leaving without giving adequate notice, he also only wanted to pay the half day rate for 1 room, when his party had 2 rooms occupied.

Charging half day rate for 2 rooms is reasonable and should be expected.

Reviewed October 9, 2016

We checked in at Parkview inn few days before climbing up to Mount Kilimanjaro. It was a fantastic experience! It's definitely a lot better than I expected. Staff were very friendly and the rooms are spacious and very clean! They even provided us drinking water everyday! Breakfast was amazing too! Wifi is a little slow at times but otherwise I had a great stay!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you! Happy to hear you had a pleasant stay!

Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

I had spent a very nice time in Parkview inn. It is the best hotel in Moshi town for tourists coming for climbing mount Kilimanjaro and safaris in Tanzania. Susan and Eva at reception are very cooperative and friendly. They are always very polite towards their guests.
    Muneera the manager is also very cooperative. She helped me a lot in arranging a safari. I will recommend this hotel to every one.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you! Happy to hear you had a great stay!
    See you again.

Reviewed October 6, 2016

Fantastic service, clean rom big and amazing space, nice and unbelivabel service from reception, Susan Mshana was my contact, She loocked after me and my daugther all time to be sure that we have a good time 24 h at our stay, All i can say....Ill be back :-))

Room tip: all rom looks great, we was 20 person all love the room
    • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    PVIMAdmin, General Manager at Parkview Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2016

Thank you! Happy to hear you had a pleasant stay!