Lowest prices for your stay
US$71
Free cancellation until 21-12-03
PricelineUS$71
eDreamsUS$71
Orbitz.comUS$65
All reviews stayed here kilimanjaro climb hot water wifi worked well nice hotel nice pool mini fridge post climb pre post top floor final night rooms are clean and spacious place to stay three nights pizza moshi town safari
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2016 via mobile

Very big room with huge bed and mosquito net. Internet connection in the room, which is a luxury in Tanzania. Restaurant opened the whole day with decent food. Very helpful staff. We had 2 nights booked (before and after the climb) and they put no problems when we needed to change to 2 nights in a row after our climb was delayed by a day. They even allow us to have a shower after the climb when we didn't have a room booked anymore.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Javi G
PVIMAdmin, Guest Relations Manager at Parkview Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2017

Thank you for the great review. Glad to have made your stay a pleasant one!

Reviewed October 22, 2016 via mobile

Needed a place for the night as we drove from Dar to Manyara. Rooms were big and clean. Woke up to the beautiful view of Kilimanjaro! Acceptable breakfast, however serving Africafe powder coffee at the foot of Kilimanjaro is almost not forgivable;/

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jakobfag
Reviewed October 19, 2016 via mobile

Being a female solo traveler, safety is your biggest concern. Having stayed at Parkview Inn, I felt very safe. 1) Gated property and 2) safe and convenient location. Things I love about this place: breakfast (different selection), hot water all the time, swimming pool, access to rooftop to see Kilimanjaro when weather permits, and very, very nice front staff. The women in the front desk are always smiling and happy same with the waitresses in the kitchen. I had a pleasant experience staying with them. Popote adventure did a great job choosing this property for their clients!
I highly recommend this place!

Trip type: Travelled solo

Thanks for the glowing review. Glad to have made your stay a pleasant one!

Reviewed October 14, 2016

I stayed at the Parkview Inn in Moshi prior to my Kilimanjaro climb and immediately after. The facility was decent and well kept. My room was clean and comfortable. The hotel and restaurant staff were all very courteous and helpful.

The restaurant served decent food. Just keep in mind the cuisine is different than in the States, and you will have to wait a while to get your food. It even says on every page of the menu that it takes 45 minutes to prepare your food. Just plan ahead and be patient. Moshi is not a fast food world.

And please consider tipping the servers. I'm sure they make very little money, but they do their jobs with dignity, grace, and a constant smile.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 14, 2016

Stayed at Park View Inn Moshi Oct 10th 2016. We were supposed to be there for 2 nights but managed to get our flight changed and left after 1 night. After settling the bill for the previous night I explained to the staff at the reception that I am leaving at 12 noon (checking out time was 10am). Just before I left the Management told me I had to pay the day rate (1/2 price) for the 2 rooms we occupied because we did not leave at 10am. I pleaded with them to let me pay 1/2 price for 1 room only but they insisted and I paid USD 80 for the 2 extra hours we occupied the room. Yes, it is a decent looking hotel but, to me, this was corporate greed at the worst....I do not think they care for "customer satisfaction" but need the last bit of money that they can squeeze from the clients. The beds are as hard as rock and hot water runs out quite fast. I will try Keys hotel next time. Hopefully the Management will see this and try and give the next clients a break!!

Room tip: Corner suites are larger
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
PVIMAdmin, Manager at Parkview Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2016

This is an inaccurate review created by a guest who is carrying out his threat to do so because he did not get his way. We have an average rating of 4 out of 5 stars and thousands of happy guests each year.

There is no "corporate greed" here - we are a business that has rules which are consistent with the industry.

As the guest pointed out, he had a reservation for 2 nights but decided to leave after 1 night due to no fault of Parkview Inn
Guest notified the staff that he was checking out early at 2pm the day of. This is less than 24 notice. Guest was also well past the check-out time.

Therefore, not only was the guest leaving without giving adequate notice, he also only wanted to pay the half day rate for 1 room, when his party had 2 rooms occupied.

Charging half day rate for 2 rooms is reasonable and should be expected.