All reviews western food great hotel front desk swimming pool treadmill gym amenities balcony floor ferry bali ijen
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Comfort, clean and nice view from hotel.
Their staff helped us to check in early because we were came early back from Ijen Hiking.
Please improve taste and quality of food
Good choice to stay during visiting majestic Banyuwangi..
We love it, Thank you Illira Hotel

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank HadiMasrul
General M, General Manager at Illira Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2018

Dear Mr Hadi Masrul,

The Trendy Spot to Enjoy Banyuwangi City, Mount Ijen and Sea-View of Bali Strait!

Thank you for reviewing ILLIRA Hotel Banyuwangi with your positive feeback.
It is our aim to always giving remarkable service to all customers.

It is become my continues plan and quality devlopment regarding your feeback towards taste and quality of food.
I have been working intensively with my Executive Chef as well as FB Manager in this matter.

Should you need any kind of assistance for your next visit please do not hesitate to contact me.

We are looking forward to welcome you back to ILLIRA Hotel Banyuwangi to enjoy another place of interest.

Reviewed September 23, 2018

We were looking for a nice hotel to use as a stop over coming from mount Bromo on our way to Bali. We ended up in the Illira hotel and were quite happy with that choice. It is located on the main road from Banyuwangi to Ketapang a short distance (~5 min by car) south of the harbor where the ferries to Bali leave. We did not notice any noise from traffic, though. The hotel is brand new, so everything is still nice and shiny.
Our room was quite big with a large bed and even a little balcony. We didn't have time to check out all of the amenities, like the pool or the gym, but they seemed quite nice. We wanted to try the rooftop lounge, but unfortunately it has not opened yet.
We were impressed with the selection at breakfast. They have a huge variety of food from cakes, pastries and toast to lots of Indonesian food (the ubiquitous nasi goreng being just one of many dishes) and freshly prepared omelettes and pancakes.
All members of the staff were extremely friendly and helpful, although knowledge of English among some of the restaurant staff could have been a little better.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JayJayBaerlin

Dear Mr. Jayjay Baerlin,

Thank you for reviewing ILLIRA Hotel Banyuwangi with your positive feeback. It is our aim to always giving remarkable service to all customers.
We have honour to have an outstanding and happy experience from valued guest such you.
It is become to my attention to develop English Skill Program for our employee immediately.

We are looking forward to welcome you again as our repeated guest where you able to enjoy another great experience of Banyuwangi.

Reviewed August 30, 2018

The hall it so large and comfortable with nice service. Staffs are friendly and help us at all. In other activity, we find creativity of management in the hotel. There are, the staffs make some outbond and accompany us to have outbond in cacalan beach. It so inovative.
Actually, i like indonesian food that served. Maybe, I'll come back after i know the experience......

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Nundu D
General M, General Manager at Illira Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Dear Mr. Nundu,

It is a pleasure to receive an outstanding feedback from a valuable guest such you.
The creativity and innovative action has been taken place as part of our unique selling point especially to all our customers.

Please do let me know should you re-visit Illira Hotel Banyuwangi as the 1st choice hotel for your business and leisure destination.
Thank You.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Just a few months old hotel. Just about 50 km away Bali island by ferry.

Staffs are friendly. Lobby, restaurant are spacious. Nearby shops and restaurants are 5 km away. Not to mentioned that the sea is just walking distance.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Kok D
General M, General Manager at Illira Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2018

Dear Mr. Kok D,

Thank you for your review to our Hotel.
One of the strong point of our hospitality is staff friendliness and we have still more to expose such as various food and beverage selection, hotel with superb view and various choice of meeting rooms.

Indeed, we are happy to welcome you back at illira Hotel Banyuwangi.
Should you have anything I can be of your assitance please do let me know.

Reviewed August 26, 2018

I had a business trip in Banyuwangi and stayed at Illira hotel. I like this hotel and really enjoyed the services provided by the friendly staffs.

I had a wonderful experiences with the receptionist miss Mauldi, she serves me very well, she shows her aggressive hospitality through positive personality.

And also thank to the staffs who work at third floor, I am sorry that I couldn't remember their names, they prepared a birthday cake and celebrated my birthday! It made me feel at home.

I love you guys, I like the hotel and will definitely recommend to my friends.

Room Tip: Room is clean and tidy.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Geng Z

Dear Mr.Geng Z,

Thank you for your positive review to your comfortableness and joyful experince during your recent stay with us.
We have been applying some values in delighting customers by sincere smile, well preparation, being understand, proud and strive in any aspect of hospitality. I have taken a good note regarding some potential employee towards extra ordinary attitude and services such as Maudi.

It is also our good aim to give a pleasant surprise on your birthday.
Indeed, we have know a remarkable moments will be a memota=rable experince.

Looking forward to welcoming you back at Illira Hotel Banyuwangi.

Best Regards,