See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 23, 2015

This hotel is close to market, city center parks, and beach. I came here before for the food, and now years later, i decided to stayed here for two nights during my backpacking travel to Bali. too bad the ac is not cool enough.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed February 11, 2015

This hotel is very well priced considering you get a private bathroom within the bedroom. There is a tv and a few local channels show movies in English with Indonesian subtitles. There is a restaurant downstairs that serves delicious and affordable food and there is a decent wifi signal both downstairs and in the bedroom.

I arranged a tour to Kawah Ijen through the hotel as well, they were very flexible with the timing and even made me breakfast before we set off.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed January 20, 2015

they never service the air conditioning,i tried to clean the filter but still there are too many dust left inside the AC,so in the end i did not turn on the ac at all
i was also given room with broken bathroom door handle,so the door would not close,and after 1 hour sleeping mosquito coming in from the bathroom (because the bathroom has air ventilation)
Luckily i came here with my own car,so i can leave this jail immediately
Avoid this hotel at all cost,as there are some other hotel nearby

Room Tip: find another hotel
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank david s
Reviewed January 3, 2015

I choose this hotel as my clients have budget constraint, and due to its good reputation as mentioned by my friends. I ordered two rooms: one superior, and one deluxe with extra bed. However, upon arriving at the hotel after very tiring drive from Bromo, I was stunned by the fact that the extra bed was not available! So after some negotiating, we eventually got additional room with half price.
Although I choose the cheapest room for me, the room itself came with amenity of starred hotel, such as cable TV and hot water shower, which is excellent. But its level of cleanliness obviously need a lot of improvement.
I also noted that the hotel either lacking of employee, or having poor quality employees. On many occasions, I found the receptionists are likely to be empty as they also have to do room cleanup (which often goes late).
The hotel's location is obviously hard to beat as it is located very near to city center, and also 5 minute drive from famed Boom beach.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed December 16, 2014

This is the ideal place to rest your head in between day trips to surrounding areas. It is close to downtown Banyuwangi which is great for events and food. The owner is an aussie who has lived in Indo for a long time and knows the ins and outs.

Great price, good food, coldest beer in Indonesia!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends