Hotel Berlian Abadi
US$33
US$37
US$28
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$32/night.

US$56
US$77
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

Kampung Osing Inn(Banyuwangi)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 3, 2015

We choose this hotel because it was so close to the ferry terminal. It was much more then we expected, the pool was awesome, the rooms were very clean and the hot shower made it even better. We had issues with our air con but someone came to fix it within 10 minutes. Staff is very friendly but service can be slow in the restaurant. Breakfast was a noodle and rice buffet but still very delicious. Overall nice place for a short term stay.

Room Tip: Rooms closer to the reception have stronger WiFi.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 25, 2015 via mobile

We frequent this hotel regularly as it is only 1 hr drive and ferry ride from our house in Bali.The hotel rooms are fully equipped , swimming pool is huge and the food is magnificent and cheap. Close to large shopping center (Giant) 5 minute drive to main city center

• Stayed: December 2014
Reviewed October 6, 2014

It is far from the city center.
No shower at all, just the scoop. No hot water.
I asked for trip to Ijen (the day trip, not morning) and they just proposed only 1 option after second question and we didin't agree with money. I walked to another hotel and made all the arrangements with the suitable price.
I asked for the taxi to the airport and they said it will cost me 60000 Rs, but the driver wanted twice more - they should think over the reliable taxi drivers for theur customers not to dissapoint them

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed October 2, 2014

If you don't care much about cleanness, don't expect good breakfast and poor services, most of all you are in a situation 'no where to stay overnight' as well as your wallet is thin, then yes, you may found this hotel as reasonable.

Some other said this hotel is cheap, but please notice the room that they called it Suit is cost Rp 385,000 per night and then compared to other hotel in the same area, I should say it way to expensive.

The cheaper room Rp 100,000 is without air conditioning and hot water. Right, it is included continental breakfast but don't expect too much for the quality.

I have stayed at this hotel last September because my client booked me in and I didn't anticipating. I should booked Ketapang Indah before I left Surabaya. Well, it was unforgivable nights for my own body, my mind and my soul. I will not return to this hotel for my next visit.

Room Tip: I don't like the suite room, it's dark and facing the forest. The room that located near the swimming pool or restaurant might be better, I think it's block 3xx and 4xx.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed September 13, 2014

Be careful with the guy on the reception area named Amsorri - he sells you all inclusive packs to the Ijen and, then, lets you in the middle of the night, where the climb starts, with no light and no guide, asking you for more money. I suppose everything happens with the agreement of the owner of the hotel because he sells the tour in the reception. About the bedroom - lizards, lizards and more lizards every day at every moment! The swimming pool - shared with lots of kids, but ok. Breakfast - the continental breakfast is poor. The restaurant: food is cheap and not to bad.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends