My family and I booked 2 rooms in The Pade Banda Aceh. We stayed for 3 nights.
What we like from the Pade:
1. Room is spacious. All rooms in level 2 and 3 have balconies.
2. Swimming pool is nice. Children are very happy to have one like this in Banda Aceh.
3. Hot water, AC works well
4. Room and Barhroom are clean
5. The service. Staff are very helpful.
6. Check in and check out are efficient.
What we found need to be improved:
1. Menu for breakfast. I wish to see local Aceh food rather than salad bar. Indonesian food is available but being in Aceh for the 1st time, I expect to see a unique menu over breakfast.
2. The pillows and towels. Time to purchase new ones.
3. The coffee/tea maker. As it is not a common model, it is good to add a cart to explain how it works.
Hotel is not on the city center, but I believe this is the only hotel in Banda Aceh with resort ambience. The Pade has a jogging track in the rice fields too. More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking