“Awesome”

El Cocinero by Chef Arnaldo
Ranked #62 of 186 Restaurants in Tagaytay
Description: A chef born in Nasugbu, Batangas but his expertise of Spanish cuisine was harvested in Ibiza,Spain for more 14years. Visit us and you will never regret your travel. A heavenly food that you will crave.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I was looking for a new place to eat after fasting during the holyweek and so I searched and chanced upon a resto on the internet that had good reviews actually . When we got there I was surprised to see not a simple resto but an awesome surrounding , greenery , flowers, library that will entice you to stay and read as you feel the cool breeze , organic store with a lovely ambiance , a fantastic hotel with 3 jacuzzis on its penthouse and a swimming pool where your kids can take a dip. I can still go on and on but my purpose was the resto El cocinero and it did not disappoint me as well! Omg had the best Paella. Their decor was also fab w picasso repro as it is added color and a fun ambiance to the resto. 2 thumbs up. I shall retirn

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed a leisurely lunch here. Had great choices of Parlla and even fideua was available. Sadly, no Serrano ham. Still, will definitely go back next time with my hubby.

Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

It is tucked inside a small development of condotel and private apartments aqay feom the main drag of Tagaytay. Charming, rustic Spanish-themed design in the middle of lush gardens of La Belle.

We ordered the Paella El Cocinero, seafood-chicken combo and the. solomillo ternera de la plancha - beef tenderloin with a creamy garlicky sauce. They were both superb.

Just a caution though: The restaurant is not airconditioned, it has an open layout, no windows, no screens. During the height of summer in Tagaytay (April - May) when the pineapple fruits are a-ripenin’, the fruit flies also come a-buzzin’. And in the evening, mosquitoes could abound. Rest of the year, the weather is pleasant with no insects a-flyin’.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

Choosing a restaurant nowadays for me doesnt only mean food, service but also ambiance and El Cocinero by Chef Arnaldo in Tagaytay is definitely a MUST try restaurant.

I had made a reservation few days before. On our way, our order was taken. I had read good reviews about this restaurant so I pretty well know what to order. The PAELLA is a must try. I had learned paellas from different chefs attending cooking classes but CHEF ARNALDO's is definitely excellent. The callos is superb. I also ordered the fish. Having eaten the 2 ahead makes me full so we had the fish for take our. My nephew loves his lasagna. We had churros as our finale.

The ambiance was great. It really makes you feel that you are out of the country temporarily. It really makes you feel relaxed while eating your food. Service was great.

It was our mom's 88th bday and they even sang a song for her and gave her a delicious dessert.

Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

Hi Chef Arnaldo. We came back. Drove from Nasugbu (saw the new location there too as we drive by), we figured we would go back to your restaurant in Tagaytay for dinner. it was very nice quiet and peaceful evening.

We ordered tortilla, gambas, salpicado, calamares, pizza margarita and fettuccine. All were perfect and fresh! Better than the last time, as good as my first time in your branch across the church in Nasugbu!

Your staff were efficient, friendly and pleasing. Mayee our server was great!

1  Thank Pabs_HK