All reviews soft opening infinity pool prestige room taal lake cheese bread nice view breakfast buffet hidden beauty opened recently vanity mirror multi level huge discount pork adobo hotel design is spacious balcony sound insulation family room
Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

On the picture this hotel look like Amazing
Unfortunatly when we arrive in this hotel our expectation went down.

The view is very nice okay !! But that all.

The pool is very dirty. When there is no sun . Its freezing the pool is not heaten .
There is one restaurant. Only few choices. The service don t know what they served. The quality of food is average.
This hotel is only good to go for one hour take picture and go in other place after that all.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ChatNoirr84
Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

Booked a room service massage with the receptionist and told us that she’ll come back to us to confirm availability. We have to ask/call them several times to confirm our booking. We even gave them my mobile number so that they could send us a message since we went out for dinner. After 3 hours of waiting and several follow ups, they told us the massage service is fully booked! They could have informed us beforehand so that we could have gone to a different spa house but it’s too late!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

The hotel was new so it was clean and the bed was small but comfortable. They have free toiletries and thick white towels. What i like about this hotel is it's walking distance from Sky ranch, has a nice view of taal from the restaurant and have an picturesque infinity pool. It's cold though. Our room has a small balcony overlookibg the pool. The breakfast was average.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed December 28, 2017

I have tried almost all high-end hotels in Tagaytay. This is by far the best hotel so far in Tagaytay. So photogenic – whatever you see in the billboard is just exactly how it look in reality. I got a huge discount from an online travel site. I got the room for only P4,400 but the published rate is P7,000 plus. The hotel lobby staff did not ask for deposit probably because of my complaint about parking. They have limited parking slot. A bigger parking space is still under construction.

My room with terrace is situated at the middle. I can see the pool and the side rooms below. At night, the swimming pool is lighted with a nice design pattern.

Breakfast is buffet – choice of egg and toppings, bread and salad bar, garlic or plain rice, bacon, sausage, porridge, corned beef, roasted chicken, bottomless infused juices and brewed coffee. For a price that I got, all worth it!

This hotel is near Robinson’s and walking distance to Sky Ranch

Room tip: best view of Taal
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

We stayed during a company event. We were like a group of 65 who had a party at the Sonata function room and stayed overnight. We did choose the menu but the fish was raw!!! The chef came in and offered dried fried lumpia with sweet chili sauce from a bottle! How very disappointing! I ate late and noticed that one of guest relations lady was dumping food on her plate from the buffet table. She couldn't look me in the eye. I was then left with one slice of pork! We moved on to our partying and no servers can be found during the party. The guests were quenched and no bottles nor glasses of water can be found. Me and my colleague had to go out of the. room to look for servers. Overall, service and food is poor. Basically, you're paying for the overlooking pool.

Date of stay: December 2017