“good food, pleasant environment”

Bag of Beans Cafe and Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Tagaytay
Cuisines: European, Philippine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Not a destination restaurant but a nice stop along the way. We visit regularly when passing through and have never been disappointed. Hint: we try to avoid peak hours around lunch and dinner. The restaurant fills up quickly and the servers can get a bit stressed.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,447)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went here for lunch with my husband on a Monday afternoon. We both ordered beef dishes, it was a bit salty but still good. The desserts were amazing! We were lucky enough to get a seat outside with nice weather so it made the experience better. If you go here, definitely order dessert, you won't regret it!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food is great and the price is reasonable..However, the restaurant needs a bigger parking. The restaurant looks simple from the outisde, but when you get inside, its big and has a beautiful interior design.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On my way home to Calatagan, we passed by BOB at Twin Lakes. As usual, I ordered my favorite fettuccine seafood pasta. The taste remains the same. To my disappointment however, their pasta tasted a little hard and starchy. When I told the waiter, he went to the cook and when he came back, he said that the chef told him that they cook their pasta al dente and that, I should have requested that the pasta be soft. I just did not insist but I eat and cook a lot of pasta and i know very well that al dente is different from half cooked. When the pasta tastes starchy, it is not al dente. BOB should know. So disappointed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice place for a breakfast buffet with a very good selection of local food. Their DANGGIT is good, they have tapa and their egg station rocks! Cheers!