1,314 results
All reviewslake wingcafe verandanew wingbreakfast buffetlobby loungegreat viewpremier roomamusement parkduty managerview decktagaytay citybooked roomschecking inhot chocolatevisit tagaytaysized bedan overnight stay
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

I guess people come here for the view of Taal volcano. It has enough grounds to roam around, you see kids playing in the garden that overlooks Taal lake while adults have coffee at the veranda or go shopping at the tiangges below. Coffee at the lobby isn't that good. It has an acidic taste to it. Food isnt also that great for the price you pay. But at lunchtime there will be some entertainers to enculturate you with Filipino folk dances. Rooms are spacious and the staff are always ready to serve.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Rorie Y, Hotel Manager at Taal Vista Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2017

Dear Cheri V,

Thank you very much for your review and recent stay at Taal Vista Hotel.
Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and your feedback regarding our excellent breakfast buffet is very much appreciated.

We have taken note of your comment about the coffee, rest assured that all these were highlighted and addressed to the departments concerned.

Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

Me and my family stayed in Taal Vista Hotel over the weekend to celebrate my parent's 29th Wedding anniversary.

We are truly grateful for the warm welcome provide to us by the Guest Services Manager, Alisa! She exceeded my expectation with the brilliant customer service. She's indeed a great asset in this hotel. Goodjob! With the assistance of Kevina at the Front Desk, she was very accommodating and always serves with a smile to the guests.

We were given a premium room at the Lake View side which we really love the view and cold weather at night. Very refreshing and we can see the taal volcano from our area.

Probably suggestion is to have another swimming pool in the lake view area so that there's options since the pool is only location in mountain side. Breakfast was good however, please provide additional selection of food.

Generally, we had a great time! Definitely will go back and recommend this to other friends and family.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank alainski

Dear alainski,

Thank you for your kind note following your recent stay at Taal Vista and your observations about Alisa and Kevina.

They’re indeed a huge asset to Taal Vista and was recently promoted because of his amazing attitude and guest contact skills.

I myself find their customer service brilliant so I agree with your feedback completely.

Here at the Taal Vista we have a colleague program called "We go beyond" were we recognize colleagues who go beyond the call of duty to look after our guests. I will be sure to recognize Alisa and Kevina again.

I am so pleased to hear that you had a good stay with us and I hope to meet you on your next visit.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to write with your wonderful feedback. I will be sure to share this with Alisa and Kevina and the team.

Kind regards

Reviewed May 1, 2017

We stayed in the Premiere Twin (Mountain View) during Labor Day weekend.

Rooms: We booked Superior Twin (Mountain View). If you want a view, then choose the Lake Side rooms; not much to see from the mountain view rooms. The upside though is that the mountain view rooms are accessible to the pool. Good AC, working hot and cold shower. You need to request the room service to let you use the mini ref; we requested one but no room service came. You need to follow up. Rooms are very comfortable.

Breakfast Buffet: it costs 950 per head. For that value, I would expect to get more selections. The buffet during our 2nd day stay was good because of the view but the food remained the same; it's outside of the Veranda restaurant with the amazing view of the Taal volcano. The food though, it's okay but not impressive. Few selections of main dishes. The waiters that day were too slow to serve wate, maybe because there were too many customers.

Staff: They're very friendly and accommodating.

Since the rooms are a bit pricey, maybe I will stay here again if it fits my budget. If the breakfast buffet had good selection of food, I would give it an "Excellent" rating. But there are other hotels in Tagaytay with an amazing view but not as pricey.

Room Tip: Book for the Lake Side rooms with balcony looking over Taal volcano.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank PasyadoraKakat

Dear kate t,

Thank you very much for your review and recent stay at Taal Vista Hotel.

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to constantly improve the quality of our services. I would like to personally apologize for the series of unfortunate incidences that you experienced during your visit. Rest assure that all these were highlighted and addressed to the departments concerned.

Please allow us to serve you again. Please contact me directly for your next visit and I will personally ensure that you are accorded the true Taal Vista Hotel experience.

Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

The staff were indeed friendly from the doormen, roomboys, FO staff as well as F&B. All have have been very accommodating and friendl. Room where we stayed at was very spacious and we enjoyed the Pandicocos, something we haven't eaten for a long time. The view from out room was fantastic! It was overlooking the Taal volcano and a glympse of the Skyranch. We'd love to be back!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear KundolandKitty,

Thank you very much for your review and recent stay at Taal Vista Hotel.
Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and your feedback regarding our staffs is very much appreciated.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel!

Reviewed April 26, 2017

Taal Vista Hotel was a pleasurable experience. We stayed in a 3 room suite with 3 balconies for about $300 (US). The view of the lake and Taal volcano is breathtaking and priceless. Just steps away you can go ziplining or go to the casino.

I thoroughly enjoyed the two breakfast buffets downstairs, particularly the outdoor buffet, both which come with your stay! In the US, this would have already cost us at least half the price of our stay!

We also ordered in room $25(US) massages for 1.5 hours which were heavenly.

This was just about as good as it gets!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family