“Great Hotel!”

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Naga
Quezon City, Philippines
“Great Hotel!”
Reviewed 18 April 2012

Our trip to Naga was unforgettable, and Avenue Plaza Hotel and its owner and staff had a lot to do with it! We didn't have to worry about an what to do - an entire itinerary was mapped out for us from the moment we arrived until the time we left. There was never a dull moment! Our tour guide from the hotel (look for Brian) was knowledgeable, friendly, and so much fun! Our rooms were spacious, beautiful and very clean, and the staff anticipated every need of ours almost like they had ESP. The food in the hotel was so good - even better than the food of the popular restaurants of the area. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Naga, other than Avenue Plaza Hotel.

1 Thank Anna B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Quezon City
Reviewed 18 April 2012

We had a marvelous 4 day stay in this hotel. The rooms are elegantly decorated with very clean bathroom. The Hotel staff are all courteous, accomodating and they always greet you with a big smile on their face. My daughter couldn't stop talking about her splendid hotel experience. Certainly the best hotel in Naga.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Grace U
Quezon City, Philippines
Reviewed 17 April 2012

After staying in so many hotels in the past year, the Avenue Plaza Hotel is truly one of the most remarkable hotels.

I was greeted by superb service - a well air-conditioned van, a cold towel, a wonderful welcome drink and a warm greeting by my first name. Check in was easy, they upgraded my standard room to a deluxe room simply because I requested a room with a balcony.

My room was very comfortable. I love the down comforters and soft pillows. It was a complete room although there were just some little snags.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank SunsetLover0330
Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Ive been to many hotels and let me say that the service and hospitality here is the best ive ever experienced. The owner is passionate and truly loves his hotel, people, guests and friends. It clearly shows with his super group of staff and employees and regular patrons. The suite I stayed in was excellent and the local Bicol food the chef concocted for us was DIVINE! Whaleshark interaction,atv off road rides into the jungle, Mayon Volcano tour, CWC wakeboard park, zip line rides, friendly people, mountain spring pools.etc...all masterfully arranged by the best concierge man in the world - Brian. You cant go wrong with a vacation to this WONDERFUL place. A+++

1 Thank tjbenitez
Philippines
Reviewed 9 April 2012

We stayed just one night in this hotel on our way back to manila after our 1 week vacation in camsur with my family. We have a fully equipped,spacious,clean,comfortable room with a bath tub that my daughter really likes. The service was great, the infinity pool was clean and very nice that my daughter again likes it. The buffet breakfast well served with variety of filipino, american dishes. You can line up this hotel with big hotel in metro manila, i guarranteed that your stay will be unforgettable in this amazing, the best hotel in camsur. When we have our visit to bicol again we surely go back to this hotel..A superb and the best!!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank ynez1070
Manila
Reviewed 8 April 2012

Avenue Plaza Hotel in Naga City is a gem waiting to be discovered! Excellent customer service- from the guard who opened an umbrella to shield my daughter from the hot sun as she gets off the car, the bellman who said "please allow me to help you, mam" as I was starting pick-up our bags, the waiter who served us ice cold blue lemonade which matched the shirts that we were wearing and the front office supervisor who warmly welcomed us and introduced himself as the one who took my call when I was making my reservation. The bellman who assisted us even went the extra mile to contact housekeeping when I made a comment that i need an extra towel for my daughter. Immediately, a fresh hotel was delivered to our room. A nice touch was the plate of pili nut tarts in our room whom my daughter enjoyed so much.

We loved the swimming pool as the water was very warm even if the wind was a little cold. I just wished that there were more lounge chairs available.

Buffet Breakfast was a real treat as the selections included all our favorites: garlic rice with longanisa, tapa,adobo, corned beef, crispy dried fish and crunchy bacon! There was also an egg station wherein we ordered an omelet with everything on it. Well, other hotels might offer more extensive selections in their menu but what made Avenue Plaza's breakfast buffet a winner was the service of the entire restaurant staff who were always smiling and anticipating our needs without being cloying.

Upon check-out and getting ready for a long drive back to Manila, they noticed that we have a small cooler for our drinks and gave us some ice! The bellman even bid us a warm goodbye and told my husband to drive safely. When we gave him a tip, he sincerely said " I appreciate it very much." Wow! We really felt that it was a pleasure for them to serve us.

The only time that I felt this pampered was when I visited Shangrila Boracay last year. I highly recommend Avenue Plaza Hotel to other travellers !

2 Thank Mitch D
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Check in was quick and professional. The room assigned to us, 204, was very clean with nice amenities not normally found in other local hotels at this price range. Our first evening, there was an excellent piano player. He was receptive to requests and played with gusto. He said the next night, they will have a live vocalist with 2 other musicians. What a nice touch to our quiet evenings. My wife and I both ordered from the menu and were not disappointed.
Only drawback to the otherwise excellent experience was when we were being charged P 1000. for a soiled towel. It had some spots of black ink. We could not figure out how it could have been soiled because my wife and I both are very careful never to put our used towels on the floor. Anyways, when we told the front desk that it was impossible for us to have caused the black ink, they did not insist.
Still over-all an excellent stay. We will certainly recommend to our friends.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank renesio
Also consider these accommodations in or near Naga
0.6 km away
84.4 km away
Tugawe Cove Resort
Tugawe Cove Resort
#1 of 1 in Caramoan

Been to The Avenue Plaza Hotel? Share your experiences!