“Worst Food during a 5 month stay in the Philippines”
Review of Woodstone Kitchen

Woodstone Kitchen
Ranked #27 of 85 Restaurants in Naga
Price range: US$0 - US$13
Description: Woodstone Kitchen serves Bicolano Fusion Food
Description: Woodstone Kitchen serves Bicolano Fusion Food
Reviewed September 18, 2017

I cannot understand the positive reviews here. Granted the atmosphere was enticing and that is why we walked in the place. However...I can only advise NEVER to go to the place. Why? We received "flip" service from someone who had no idea what food and its preparation was (though the San Miguel beer was very cold). Questions asked about preparation techniques and ingredients yielded a blank stare. Pork sisig was simply deep fried pork on a plate. The pizza was flavorless and (to my surprise) the rice was the absolute worst I we have ever had (and I have become to know rice very well during my living in and multiple visits to Asia (to include China, Hong Kong and Thailand). So....other than bad food and flip service...and the waiter asked us to write a review....the place is fantastic. Seriously...do not waste your time or your pesos. Unless it is only cold beer you crave.

1  Thank TBG_INNOVATIVE

Reviewed February 29, 2016

I've ordered antonio's pizza & angus barbeque pizza, very crispy and with a lot of cheese which exactly what i want with my pizza. I was informed that my food will be 20-30mins. Surprise since it was quiet when we arrived. It was explained that the pizza was grilled so it takes atleast 15minutes to grilled, 5minutes to prep and another 5mins to serve. The wait is compensated with the delecious pizza we've had.

1  Thank Janna J
Reviewed February 29, 2016 via mobile

best treat for everyone..very nice place for family gathering and also they have great food and great service...One of Bicol's best

3  Thank ted c
Reviewed February 24, 2016

We dropped by this place as we fancied some western food. The menu was reasonably comprehensive, focused primarily on pasta & pizza and was priced fairly for this type of venue. My pizza was not great - too much cheese, rather greasy and little substance to the base (it was too crispy) however friends' meals looked much nicer (pasta and a different pizza). It was quiet when we visited but service was still slow - the food took a long time to come and arrived in stages, we also were short-changed after the bill. I might visit this place again but there is a lot of competition in Naga City along Magsaysay Avenue.

Reviewed February 10, 2016

Wow! I was surprised how owesome the food and service was for this new restaurant. It is decorated nicely. The service staff is friendly and nice. Price was reasonable considering the extravagant taste. The crispy pinangat is superb..

2  Thank nahtanoj74