“Pizza is love”

Giuseppe Pizzeria and Sicilian Roast
Ranked #31 of 250 Restaurants in Cagayan de Oro
Price range: US$7 - US$9
Reviewed October 4, 2017

Well, I am not really a pizza lover but you can't say no to their kind of pizza. The place is so good and relaxing.

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Italian dishes are among my favorites. I always want to start with prosecco then segue to white or red depending on what I’m having.

First, the place didn’t have prosecco. Forgiven. So compromise: white wine. For some strange reason, it took them close to 15 minutes to bring out the bottle which I had personally chosen.

Then we had a bottle of red wine for the main course. And it was the last bottle! This was around 8PM.

What was even bad was the appetizers arrived AFTER the main course. The staff was also largely unavailble.

They need to really improve.

1  Thank GranDia
Reviewed July 29, 2017

It was an awesome experience after I tasted the authentic pizza. The ambiance reflects the Italian style and the service from the crews is superb. I cant wait to go back again to Giuseppe and be with friends or simply meet new people.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed July 17, 2017

My son brought a take-out pizza from here and I love the taste of it as if my son brought a foreign food to our house. My family shared the pizza while watching a movie.

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

We dined there as a couple last month & we ordered our favorite - Bracciola de Male & Chicken Scallopina (not sure if correct spelling). Their lemon iced tea is one of the best tasting in the city. They make the food on the spot & didn’t take long. But I highly advice to call the branch if you’re going to order the Bracciola (it will take awhile), that’s what we did before going to the branch. The staff were polite & smiling. They have pizzas, pastas & wine, as well. Will definitely try those when I’ll visit again.