“Big Food Big Budget”

Roadhouse Cafe
Ranked #23 of 253 Restaurants in Cagayan de Oro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 18, 2018

I liked eating at this resto because their food is delish and I would love to come back and eat here. However, the food is expensive. I was there because we were invited and I wasn't the one who paid. So I was very happy because I got to eat at this resto.

Reviewed May 17, 2018

After a couple attempts, we finally decided to try their restaurant in SM City.

Food: Tried almost everything in this place. First time for us to taste pork sinigang with milk as they cooked it here in Mindanao and we loved it. Their sisig and binagoongang baboy is one of our favorite

Place: The restaurant in SM City is better than in Centrio Mall.

Service: Staff is accommodating to request. I usually call them for take out and never failed to satisfy us. Food is ready and well prepared upon my arrival which makes it more convenient for me.

A must try when in CDO and Bukidnon.

1  Thank Jeric F
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

Staff very friendly and accomodating.Sumptious foods.We really love their Sizzling Bulalo and kinilaw.Hope to visit there again soonest!!Good luck and wish you all the best Roadhouse Cafe,Sm Cagayan de Oro Ground Floor.Thank you sa Staff nga friend sa akong Son.

Reviewed July 22, 2017

Excellent service and meal - the waiter personnel were attentive and helpful, explaining some of the items on the menu that we were not sure of - food arrive in no time, prepared to perfection, we were able to get a bottle of Chardonnay too. Had family visiting from South Africa and they were impressed and thoroughly enjoyed their meal, all served with a smile, as usual in the Philippines of course

Reviewed May 14, 2017

Actually dined at their Centrio branch, but I can't seem to find it here on tripadvisor so Imma review this similar restaurant. I super enjoyed the food in this restaurant. We had the bouillabaisse soup, musuan peak salad, and calamari. It was super duper yummy and really great inside the tummy. A little bit pricey but you really get what you pay for in a very.very.very. good way. Would definitely return to this restaurant.