“Excellent dining experience!”

Cuisines: American, European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2018

One of the best meals you can get in the city! Big servings, snappy service. Consistently delightful! Only problem is the parking, but you can park at SM next door and it's only a short walk to this resto.

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

I and my son, along with a female friend, ordered Antipasti Salad, Beef Ragu Fettuccine, and Brined Pork Chop. Each dish is probably just right for the 3 of us but if you have a large appetite, each is good for 2. They were presented and cooked really well. Customer service is pleasant. Ambience is also worth a compliment. If there's one thing I don't like it's probably the air-conditioning if you're a woman like me who doesn't like the cold. It can be bothersome if your table is under the air conditioning unit. Come early on dinnertime to secure a table. It as a great dining experience.

2  Thank precygirl
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

I read about this from PAL's inflight magazine. Thought it was interesting to try. Service was attentive, food was brought at right temperature and at good time, good food experience all in all plus serving sizes were big!

1  Thank mamabelz
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Kung mangayo ka ug fresh milk tungod kay dili maayo aa imo ang creamer ug i charge ug php50 kauban saimong coffee... sobra ka profit oriented sila...

Reviewed March 27, 2018

One of the best places to dine in Cagayan de oro. Been to the place twice and it never let me down.

Food is tasty, delicious and just great and very good hefty serving size. Dined there with my family and friends and all the food we ordered were absolutely satisfying and good.

I like beef and steak so I ordered their 12-hr brisket dish.. and I was surprised how this piece of meat can be so tender when I know from experience that this is usually one of the toughest parts.

The grass-fed beef burger was so good too! Reminds me of a burger I had in Busboys and Poets. I will surely order this burger again whenever I have the chance to dine there next time.

Except for the parking space which was apparently insufficient for all the patrons coming in, everything was just great and satisfying.