“Nice city view”
Review of High Ridge

High Ridge
Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

The view of the city - this could be a nice place for romantic dinner. The food is reasonable. Even the rest room is impressive - smells good.

Reviewed February 19, 2017

This resto's name should clue you in that driving there will be all uphill. The drive's rough too as the road's only undergoing improvement now. The views at the top made the trip worthwhile though. The resto is spacious, airy, and well laid out. The interiors are classy and the lights made the place even prettier, especially at night. The food is pretty good too. Not something you would rave about, but tasty enough and the servings reasonable for the price.

Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

I must say this is one of the highlight experience of our CDO trip. We had our dinner here. And this is one of the awesome restaurant I've ever been.

The restaurant is located at the top of the mountain overlooking the city, you can see the whole city of Cagayan De oro. You can also use the telescopes there to look closely to whatever you wanna see within the city.

I would also like to commend their food, it's very delicious. It's the most delicious food I had during our tour.

Overall, I would give them 5/5!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Reviewed February 18, 2017

It's my first time in High ridge and it was nice. The view, ambiance, foods are good and if they going to ask me if I want to go back there my answer will be yes because even it's far it's worth it and it's very relaxing two thumbs up for High ridge!! :)

Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

High Ridge restaurant is a must try restaurant in Cagayan De Oro. It gives or offer a panoramic view of the city. The place itself is good and the food also is delicious. The service is quite not good because the staff of the resto are not friendly.