US$79
US$61
Priceline
Hostel Paakal(Chetumal)(Great Value!)
Casa Regina(Chetumal)
All reviewspool and jacuzzion site restaurantwould stay here againdecent hotelrooms are cleanwater pressuremini fridgeshopping and restaurantsenglish channelsfree wifimayan museumsecure parking lotbasic roomen routebelizeculturamuseo
Reviewed June 13, 2016

My family of 4 stayed here and had a nice time. The kids enjoyed the pool (If you have kids, I recommend you ask for a room near the pool or with a door leading to the pool). The rooms are dated, as is the dining room. Everything was clean. There was a fridge in our room and the shower was strong. The parking lot was guarded all night. Everyone was helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank kenster99
Reviewed May 26, 2016

My daughter and I enjoyed our stayed at the hotel, the personnel were friendly and welcoming. My daughter loved the pool and every opportunity we has we would take a swim, everything works well and its very affordable, I do recommend it.

Room Tip: Ask front desk for assistance, if you do not have what you need.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2016 via mobile

My friends and I spent a weekend in Chetumal and Los Cocos was the place to stay. Check in was quick and easy and the staff is very friendly... the room was really nice and clean. Basic but still good. Beds were very comfortable too. The pool was a bit small and everytime we wanted to go swim it was crowded. The wifi however is really fast. All in all it was a good pick and id definetly reccomend it to others and stay there on my next visit.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 25, 2016

We stayed for 1 night in los Cocos. Good location in the center of town. Staff is friendly, room is clean, nice big tv screen and very nice hot shower. Big parking lot in the back of the hotel. We ate in the restaurant, despite the very reasonable prices it was a little bit of a deception, my beef arrachera arrived half cold, and the meat was not very tender. My husband had their special pasta, it was ok, but not very tasty. The cheesecake was excelent however.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed April 24, 2016

We stay at Los Cocos hotel overnight and the costumer service was great from the minute you enter. The hotel is very clean and well kept, we enjoy our stay there. I would recommend it to anyone going to Chetumal to stay at Los Cocos.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple