Arrived late at the Best Western Palmareca to much confusion at the front desk. Even though we had our email and booking confirmation number, we were not in the computer system. After 15 minutes of confusion, a call to the manager, it didn't really seem to be a problem as their was still lots of rooms available. However, the reception couldn't give us the same price that we had originally booked for on our original confirmation. Again, after much questioning and confusion, we found that when we tried to reserve through our iPad at the reception, we could get our original price, so we had to re-book while sitting at the front desk, they had to wait for the reservation to come through and then we were finally able to get checked in. This was not very welcoming after traveling all day to get there.
They couldn't give us the King Sized bed, even though we had just booked a King Sized room. However the room itself was clean and comfortable enough, although very noisy. We could hear everything outside and were awake to people leaving their room early. So, our one night stay here was not too restful.
The hotel is very budget friendly and the breakfast was also great and well priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Is a classic hotel with a quiet enviroment, unique on its class. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Palmareca Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Tuxtla Gutierrez
- Tuxtla Gutierrez Best Western
- Best Western Plus Palmareca Suites & Hotel Tuxtla Gutierrez, Mexico - Chiapas