Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
US$38
Free cancellation until 21-03-12
Reserve now, pay at stay
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 25, 2012

This hotel is nice clean and new in the area of Los Patos

Los Patos is on the way to Pedernales between Pedernales and Barahona.

It is a very nice Hospedaje that I found by walking up the street right in front of the beach.

It was my first option hotel to visit Larimar mines in the area.
Also you can find all you need for a small price. Why pay more when you can sleep confortably with no worries.
This hotel is under 20$ and you have a lady across the street that cooks amazing dinners.
The owners of this hotel are very helpful and friendly. The beach is right behind with a very nice manantial that come in the ocean...

The beach:
Very nice beach with nice stone. (not a sand beach) but to me... that was so worth it. Never saw a stone beach before and it was so beautiful the sound of the ocean hitting the rocks is amazing. The waves are very high so not the best beach for kids but for me I LOVED it!
It is a nice place to relaxe enjoy the waves and relaxe on the side of the ocen and enjoy the amazing view with the mountains. Great unexpensive stop between the villages.

The area:
Seems very safe but still not very developped so that means very few tourists.
For me was a plus. The beach is not crouded and you have plenty of space to do what ever you want.

The hotel is very safe so you can leave all your belongings in the room without worrying. Remember the rooms don't have AC but great ceiling fans. They do have hot water and very clean bathrooms.

Have a nice trip and please be open minded this village is poor so keep in mind that people don't have much. Be appreciative and you will have a great trip.
People are very nice!

Room tip: I think all the rooms are the same, with no AC but super fast ceiling fans. I was not hot during the night since you always have a very nice cool breeze from the ocean.
Date of stay: December 2011