Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 21, 2018

I had the opportunity to spent 8 days in this wonderful beauty. My family and I stayed in the Bronze Room, which was very modern and had free wi-fi available with great signal strength. I was pleasantly surprised by the hospitality we received during our stay. It was nice to wake up to fresh coffee under the gazebo listening to the birds and watching the butterflies flying around the garden. It was my first time visiting the Dominican Republic, and I was blown away by the amazing landscape and gardens that went on and on. My family enjoyed the pool, which was pristine and cool with a continuous stream of fresh water. The meals were always fresh and delicious, with a variety of fruits each day. Our room had a balcony which offered a great view of the sun rising on the mountain. It was just a quick drive to the ocean nearby. The staff were always friendly and were quick to help if we had any needs. I hope to be back for another week in paradise very soon.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2018

I stayed at Rancho Don Cesar for 7 nights and loved every minute of it! The grounds are gorgeous with the spring, flowers, and multiple places to sit and relax. I was especially fond of the hammocks! Jumping in the pool fed by the mountain spring was a refreshing way to end each day. I could see the sunrise from my balcony each morning as well as fruit trees, a fountain and the gorgeous mountain view. The room was spacious and comfortable and the bathroom modern and clean. The staff were incredibly friendly and very helpful. They were quick to answer any need with graciousness and a smile. I would highly recommend staying here if you get the chance!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

I sent a week there and stayed in the diamond room. We also ate breakfast and dinner on site several days. The room was very clean. The pool is mountain stream cold aka refreshing. The owners were on site very nice and hospitable. The grounds are absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 19, 2018

Had the opportunity to spend a week in this boutique hotel. Amazing landscaping, very clean, and incredible hospitality. Not too many rooms but you can also choose to stay in one of the detached villas with three big beds.

The pool was great. Filled with fresh mountain spring water, it's a welcome and refreshing treat after a hot day in the sun! The food in the restaurant was always excellent. Cesar and his wife were always around to chat and make sure everything was just right with our stay. They even arranged a birthday cake for one of the kids!

Loved it all!!

Room tip: The whole hotel is quiet. If you need a big room, pick one of the villas. The one by the river is very nice and secluded.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed December 27, 2015 via mobile

Owners are so incredibly kind and proud. I loved this little hotel; it's spotless and thoughtful, quant and tranquil. Cannot find a better choice. I recommend this wonderful spot very highly. The grounds are well planned - the rooms are nicely appointed. Bathrooms / shower super modern. Balcony overlooked the lush gardens.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple